Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Awesome culture not even able to pull off a press conference. Plus: Holy Shit, White Sox; The Bad, Bad, Bad Blackhawks; The Less Bad Bulls; Evanston vs. Champaign; and more!
* The Drew Pearson Push-Off.
* Bears Front Office So Inept They Can't Even Hold A Decent Press Conference.
McCaskey / Phillips.
Pace / Nagy.
* Biggs, Tribune: 10 Things.
* Pro Football Focus: Dak Prescott And The Rest Of The NFL's Top QB Free Agents.
* Washington Post: Does This Haircut Make Me Look Like A Nazi?
* Fishbain, The Athletic: Allen Robinson's Future Becomes High Priority As Bears Move To Offseason.
"Three years ago, Robinson had options as one of the top receivers to hit the market. Some questioned his decision to pick Chicago with a new coach and a second-year quarterback in Mitch Trubisky.
"Now that he's entering his eighth season in the NFL, he could evaluate his options differently.
"'When I came to Chicago, I know there was a ton of people who thought I wasn't making the best decision for my career then,' he said. 'At the same time, I knew with Coach Nagy, with the team that we had and everything like that, that I was doing what was best for my career."
* CLARIFICATION: George McCaskey called C.J. Gardner-Johnson a punk, not Anthony Miller.
4908: Holy Shit, White Sox.
55:35: The Bad, Bad, Bad Blackhawks.
* Kaplan, ESPN: It's gonna be a long season.
1:05:03: The Less Bad Bulls.
1:07:15: Evanston vs. Champaign.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Don't go near him! Plus: Cubs Might Be Forced To Keep Kris Bryant; The Rest Of The Bears Draft Not So Great; and more!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #355: The La Russa Rules" »
Posted on May 7, 2021
After miracle move, Matt Nagy now on the clock. Plus: Tony La Russa's Apology Tour; Cubs' Giggly Garbage; Thank You, Andrew Shaw; Blackhawks, Bulls Going Out With Whimpers; Loyola's Leavers; Ramblers Women Score First Tourney Goal; Red Stars Lose Challenge; Fire May Or May Not Have Played Since Last Time We Talked; Broadcast Blues; and Aiding And Abetting.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #354: Bears Turn The Beat Around" »
Posted on Apr 30, 2021