Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
From winning ugly to winning wrong. Including: Lazor Tag; Jennings A Joke; Low Bar, Everybody Down; Miller Lite Matt and more! Plus: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Fitzmas; Bulls Time; Zippy Cubs, and more!
* The last six years happened. That six-game losing streak happened. The next two games can't change that. The fact that it's even a question is Ryan Pace's fault. This is where he's put us - and that tells us all we need to know.
* Rhodes: If you don't know if you should bring back the quarterback, then you shouldn't. If you don't know if you should bring back the general manager, then you shouldn't. If you don't know if you should bring back the coach, then you shouldn't.
17:15: Lazor Tag.
* The offense works now because it limits Trubisky - and in a way that confirms he shouldn't be brought back because of the necessity of those limitations.
21:04: Jennings A Joke.
* On their Score post-game show, Hub Arkush and Patrick Mannelly refused to criticize Jennings, because they "know how hard the job is." First, it's not hard. Second, he's getting paid a lot of money to do that job. Third, many others would love to have that job who would be a lot better at it than he is. Fourth, Arkush and Mannelly make a living criticizing others! Not very well, either!
22:40: Low Bar, Everybody Down.
30:31 Line Dance.
* Accidentally fixed by necessity.
34:50: Defensive Briefing.
* They stinks.
39:00: Miller Lite Matt.
* Dude at bar randomly decides not to defer.
47:00: Prophetstown's Own.
* Fast Fighting Illini.
50:10: It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Fitzmas.
56:32: Who Needs Fitz?
58:57: Illinois Does.
1:01:23: Bulls Time.
1:03:34: Zippy Cubs.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see the Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Don't go near him! Plus: Cubs Might Be Forced To Keep Kris Bryant; The Rest Of The Bears Draft Not So Great; and more!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #355: The La Russa Rules" »
Posted on May 7, 2021
After miracle move, Matt Nagy now on the clock. Plus: Tony La Russa's Apology Tour; Cubs' Giggly Garbage; Thank You, Andrew Shaw; Blackhawks, Bulls Going Out With Whimpers; Loyola's Leavers; Ramblers Women Score First Tourney Goal; Red Stars Lose Challenge; Fire May Or May Not Have Played Since Last Time We Talked; Broadcast Blues; and Aiding And Abetting.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #354: Bears Turn The Beat Around" »
Posted on Apr 30, 2021