Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
George and Ted's not-so-excellent adventure. Plus: Bucks, Ducks And College Programs Giving No Fucks; The True Story Of Costa Rica's Weird-Ass Bullfights; Wild Card Weakend, and The Hero of 2015.
* O.J. Simpson.
* Michael Bush.
* Gale Sayers.
* Daughter Gail.
3:55: Our Men In Costa Rica.
* Costa Rica.
* San Jose.
* Punta Islito.
11:40: Bucks, Ducks and College Programs Giving No Fucks.
* Assessing Jameis Winston:
* The failure of college football to adequately train players for the pros.
28:35: Wild Card Weekend.
* The Myth of Bruce Arians.
37:00: The Bears Have Already Blown It.
* Interviews scheduled - with Ted Phillips and George McCaskey!
* Greg Bedard.
* Ernie Accorsi is the most important person in the Bears organization - and he's not even in the organization!
1:01:42: Bulls, Blackhawks, All is Well. Bulls even Weller!
1:02:08: 2014: The Year The Bears Became The Cubs.
* Goat of the Year: Jay Cutler.
1:04:28: The Hero of 2015: Gar Forman.
* But the spotlight will shine hottest on the Cubs regardless of performance.
1:09:56: Touting Thomas.
* Cardinals at Panthers (-6.5): The money's on Carolina.
Tom's Pick: Carolina.
Steve's Pick: Arizona.
* Ravens at Steelers (-3.5): History's with Pittsburgh.
Tom's Pick: Pittsburgh.
Steve's Pick: Baltimore.
* Bengals (-4) at Colts: Luck not enough.
Tom's Pick: Cincinnati.
Steve's Pick: Cincinnati.
* Lions at Cowboys (-7.5): Everything that's wrong with the NFL.
Tom's Pick: Dallas.
Steve's Pick: Dallas.
STOPPAGE TIME: 41:46.
For archives and more, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Don't go near him! Plus: Cubs Might Be Forced To Keep Kris Bryant; The Rest Of The Bears Draft Not So Great; and more!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #355: The La Russa Rules" »
Posted on May 7, 2021
After miracle move, Matt Nagy now on the clock. Plus: Tony La Russa's Apology Tour; Cubs' Giggly Garbage; Thank You, Andrew Shaw; Blackhawks, Bulls Going Out With Whimpers; Loyola's Leavers; Ramblers Women Score First Tourney Goal; Red Stars Lose Challenge; Fire May Or May Not Have Played Since Last Time We Talked; Broadcast Blues; and Aiding And Abetting.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #354: Bears Turn The Beat Around" »
Posted on Apr 30, 2021