Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
This is his mess. Plus: Trade Shade; Cubs Narratives We Can Put To Bed; Kimbrel Is Killing Us; Missing Maldonado; Cubs Farm System Still Sucks; Here Come The Brewers; Evil Sports Programming Network; The Ex-Cub Factor; Rickey Ventura; Seeing (Soccer) Stars; and Trubisky Continues To Be . . .
:25: This Is Theo's Mess.
* Road woes.
* Unrepaired offense.
* The Slumpy Slumpster!
9:26: Trade Shade.
* Two players who were DFA'd, one utility player who was in Triple-A, and a butcher in the outfield who should be a platoon player and is a free agent at season's end.
* Make or breakers all broke.
* The shittiest defensive outfield in the league?
23:46: Cubs Narratives We Can Put To Bed.
24:28: Kimbrel Is Killing Us.
29:40: Missing Maldonado!
* Descalso is on the IL.
32:51: Cubs Farm System Still Sucks.
34:15: Here Come The Brewers.
35:15: Evil Sports Programming Network.
38:11: The Ex-Cub Factor!
* Trevor Bauer's goodbye to Cleveland:
Thank you, Cleveland. pic.twitter.com/OJ4mxCKbq4— Trevor Bauer (@BauerOutage) August 1, 2019
44:48: Rickey Ventura.
* Just wait 'til next year!
53:00: Seeing Stars.
* USA Today: Christian Pulisic's first two goals for Chelsea.
* (Forget the Fire.)
58:01: Trubisky Continues To Be . . .
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The face of racing carries the sport on his despicable shoulders.Continue reading "TrackNotes: Bob Baffert's Boulders" »
Posted on May 13, 2021