Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Of greed, fanboys and the lack of accountability. Plus: The Bears Are Who They Are, So Just Let Them Be That and The Cubs Are The Most Question-Marky 95-Win Team Ever!
* Coach in Hawaii.
1:12:00: Sports Evildoers Rinse, Repeat.
* Of greed, fanboys and the lack of accountability.
* Sports Illustrated: Everybody's Looking For The Next Chris Ballard.
* George suddenly a genius.
* Health, schedules and hometown prisms.
27:01: The Cubs Are Not Allowed To Use Budgets As An Excuse For Not Spending Money Because They Have More Money Than God.
* Don't take their word for it; open the books or shut up.
38:25: The Cubs Could Be Bad Next Year. Here's Why.
* The most question-marky 95-win team in history!
* Plus: the White Sox should sign Bryce Harper if the Cubs don't, and the Bulls and Blackhawks are shitshows.
* And: Our Podcast Game.
* Also: It's HuffPost: The Thinnest Skins In Media In 2018.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Seriously, I was betting against the desk, at good prices.Continue reading "TrackNotes: Punditry As A Handicapping Tool" »
Posted on Apr 30, 2021
It is an illusion that newspaper newsrooms in those days were bastions of free-thinking liberals. They weren't.Continue reading "Why We Hated Ali - And Then Loved Him" »
Posted on Apr 28, 2021
Dodged a bullet.Continue reading "Superleague Failure Good For The Women's Game" »
Posted on Apr 27, 2021
Nicky Two Strikes, Yaz and the Yerminator.Continue reading "Catching Fire" »
Posted on Apr 26, 2021