Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Win big, lose ugly.
Plus: It's Time, White Sox.
And: Hall Of Bears Mirrors.
3:43: Hopeful Hamels In The House.
* Hopes To Provide Longer Outings.
* The Change-Up.
* Kintzler: "Gives you a strong wrist, scooping out that ice cream."
* Fangraphs: Ranking The Prospects Traded At The Deadline.
* The 10-Day DL!
* Raggedy-ass arms.
* Kyle Schwarber's slide into first.
* Addison Russell's boo-boo.
* Or was it one of these guys' fault?
* Fangraphs: ZiPS Trade-Deadline Roundup, National League.
47:05: Dear White Sox: It's Time.
49:57: Hall Of Bears Mirrors.
* Urlacher Like Linebacker.
* Urlacher like Lackey.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Seriously, I was betting against the desk, at good prices.Continue reading "TrackNotes: Punditry As A Handicapping Tool" »
Posted on Apr 30, 2021
It is an illusion that newspaper newsrooms in those days were bastions of free-thinking liberals. They weren't.Continue reading "Why We Hated Ali - And Then Loved Him" »
Posted on Apr 28, 2021
Dodged a bullet.Continue reading "Superleague Failure Good For The Women's Game" »
Posted on Apr 27, 2021
Nicky Two Strikes, Yaz and the Yerminator.Continue reading "Catching Fire" »
Posted on Apr 26, 2021