Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Full of surprises. Plus: Cub Factors; The Return Of Rodon!; Matt Nagy Married His High School Sweetheart, Therefore He's A Great Guy Who Will Lead The Bears To Glory; Beasting Up The Summer League; 7-Player Trade!; and Schweinsteiger!
3:05: Best World Cup Ever?
* Deadspin: What In The Hell Happened To England?
* Hitzlesperger, Guardian: France vs. Croatia Is The Final A World Cup Full Of Surprises Deserves.
* Work rate!
29:23: Cub Factors.
* Coffman: Bryzzo Out; Wavy In.
* Dexter Fowler: "Joe and Davey are different than any coaches I ever had. Obviously, they are a ton more laid-back."
44:08: The Return of Rodon!
* Kitchen vs. wheelhouse.
* Benny: Bears Coverage Operates In A Vacuum!
50:20: Beasting Up The Summer League.
53:34: 7-Player Trade!
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The face of racing carries the sport on his despicable shoulders.Continue reading "TrackNotes: Bob Baffert's Boulders" »
Posted on May 13, 2021