Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Inside the Cubs' volatile stretch run. Plus: Bears Strangely Competent; White Sox' Future . . . Here?; Blackhawks' Future . . . Here?; South Parking Lot Saga; Stupid CFL; Amateur Doping; and Schweinsteiger!
:23: No Meetings Maddon.
* Not Into It.
* Jesus, Christ! Jose Quintana!
* Two More Hours To Not Come To The Ballpark!
37:27: The White Sox' Future Is . . . Here?
* The Big Three.
38:41: The Blackhawks' Future Is . . . Here?
Is he the only Blackhawks player that is not "in the best shape of his life"? https://t.co/1Su9qLoeNj— Tom Cooper (@CSNCoop) September 15, 2017
39:36: The Competent Bears.
* Trubiskyites Terribly Wrong.
* Immobile Mike.
* Moral Victories Neither Moral Nor Victories.
* Bernstein & Goff Owe Another Caller An Apology.
* Maybe It Wasn't Bobbie Massie's Fault!
* Football Is A Film Game!
* Kevin White Is A Bust But Was Not A Starter!
* Bears Were Not Hiding Adam Shaheen, He Just Sucks!
* Dion Sims Looks Good!
* Pernell McPhee Madness!
* Sam Acho Strangely Competent!
1:12:24: South Parking Lot Saga.
* Starring George McCaskey and David Haugh.
1:15:32: Tampa Test.
1:17:46: Stupid CFL.
* Coffman: "They're still getting it wrong."
1:19:03: Amateur Doping.
* Playoff Push!
* Take A Party Bus, People!
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The face of racing carries the sport on his despicable shoulders.Continue reading "TrackNotes: Bob Baffert's Boulders" »
Posted on May 13, 2021