Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Hangover City. Plus: The White Sox Are The Cleveland Browns; The Bulls Got Ripped Off, Man!; Meet Your 2019 Stanley Cup Champions!; Greatest Bears Game Ever Coming This Christmas Eve!; and Schweinsteiger!
* Tom Morello.
* Family over geography.
* "It was me and the guys in NWA."
* Led Zeppelin.
* Hell Bent for Leather (aka Killing Machine).
* 2nd Story.
* The appeal of teaching wore off in a hurry.
* Mike Daisey.
* Henry Rollins (aka Henry Lawrence Garfield).
21:04: Highway To Cubs Hell.
* Hangover City.
* 2005 White Sox.
* The sweep of human history!
40:17: The White Sox Are The Cleveland Browns.
* Rogers, May 2006: Williams Has Sox Loaded For Years To Come.
* "I have faith . . . a guarded faith."
1:01:10: The Bulls Got Ripped Off, Man!
1:01:41: Meet Your 2019 Stanley Cup Champions!
1:02:51: Greatest Bears Game Ever Coming This Christmas Eve!
* "Bad football is the funniest of all sports."
Andrew Reilly at Beachwood HQ.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The face of racing carries the sport on his despicable shoulders.Continue reading "TrackNotes: Bob Baffert's Boulders" »
Posted on May 13, 2021