Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Earlier this month, ESPNw held its 2nd annual espnW: Women + Sports, Chicago event, self-described as "Thought leaders and experts from across the industry will explore topics including Women and Leadership, the Sports Industry Future and the Business of Women and Sports."
1. Body Image And The 2016 ESPN Magazine Body Issue.
"I still don't know if I did the right thing."
2. Femininity And Physicality.
"Do you worry about becoming too muscular?"
3. The Pressure To Be Pretty.
"It's a huge part of how much money the athletes are making."
4. Uniform Issues.
"Soccer uniforms are usually made for men. So a lot of women, we don't like how they fit us."
5. Advice For Middle-School Girls Participating In Sports.
"Middle school is the worst age for everything."
6. The Whole Panel, With Press, Tori Bowie, Amanda Bingson and April Ross.
-More from Beachwood Sports »