Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
* Brisker trips to the mound.
* Batting leadoff, Starlin Qastro!
* An end to waiting for the manager to kick dirt on an umpire in order to change the team's fortunes.
* Seventh-inning stretch will always be sung by Joel Quenneville.
* The party's over, Soriano.
* Your new right fielder, Carlos Quentin!
* Remember Bruce Kimm? Sort of like that.
* A new Scrabble edition featuring him and Xavier Nady on the cover.
* Remember Tom Trebelhorn? Sort of like that.
* An overload of "Q" jokes.
* Not much.
* Meet your Chicago Qubs!
* A lack of interest until Joe Girardi or Ryne Sandberg takes over.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
You have to wonder what Rick Hahn's philosophy is in terms of the ripe moment to promote these youngsters. Consistency seems to be absent.Continue reading "Why Kopech Now?" »
Posted on Aug 20, 2018