Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
* Brisker trips to the mound.
* Batting leadoff, Starlin Qastro!
* An end to waiting for the manager to kick dirt on an umpire in order to change the team's fortunes.
* Seventh-inning stretch will always be sung by Joel Quenneville.
* The party's over, Soriano.
* Your new right fielder, Carlos Quentin!
* Remember Bruce Kimm? Sort of like that.
* A new Scrabble edition featuring him and Xavier Nady on the cover.
* Remember Tom Trebelhorn? Sort of like that.
* An overload of "Q" jokes.
* Not much.
* Meet your Chicago Qubs!
* A lack of interest until Joe Girardi or Ryne Sandberg takes over.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Lake Forest, Loserville. Plus: The Butt Fumble Bulls; Jerry Krause Was Right; Blackhawks Grinding Against Bad Teams; The Charmed Life Of Clean-Living Kris Bryant; Cubs Playing Match Game With Starters; Joe Maddon's World Series Managing Even Worse Than We Thought; Contracting Tim Anderson; Fire Get Schweinsteiger; A Team To Root For; and UIC's Tiny Dance.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #145: The Butt Fumble Bears" »
Posted on Mar 24, 2017