Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
* Brisker trips to the mound.
* Batting leadoff, Starlin Qastro!
* An end to waiting for the manager to kick dirt on an umpire in order to change the team's fortunes.
* Seventh-inning stretch will always be sung by Joel Quenneville.
* The party's over, Soriano.
* Your new right fielder, Carlos Quentin!
* Remember Bruce Kimm? Sort of like that.
* A new Scrabble edition featuring him and Xavier Nady on the cover.
* Remember Tom Trebelhorn? Sort of like that.
* An overload of "Q" jokes.
* Not much.
* Meet your Chicago Qubs!
* A lack of interest until Joe Girardi or Ryne Sandberg takes over.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Was it the "Ricky's Boys Don't Quit" t-shirts? Or the opportunity to see if the Sox could break out of their slump at home where their record was 3-15?Continue reading "Some Fans Don't Quit" »
Posted on May 21, 2018
Tom's Magic Eight Ball sez . . .Continue reading "TrackNotes: Two Down For Justify. One To Go?" »
Posted on May 20, 2018
Meanwhile, Mad Joe Maddon is driving us mad. Plus: Bulls: We Stanks; Captain Kane; Ryan Pace Still Sucks; Last Year Was Supposed To Be Rock Bottom; Mike Trout, GOAT?; C'mon, Ricky, More Nicky!; and Schweinsteiger!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #201: Much Ado About Machado" »
Posted on May 18, 2018