Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
According to sources.
* Marc Trestman using back channels to see if Minnesota job will be open soon.
* Phil Emery using back channels to see if Minnesota job will be open soon.
* Jay Cutler taking over Kristin Cavallari's Twitter feed.
* Kristin Cavallari using back channels to see if Josh McCown is single.
* Brandon Marshall painting target on his uniform.
* Julius Peppers beginning B-12 regimen.
* Marc Trestman using back channels to see if Alouettes job will be open soon.
* Phil Emery trying to sign Bears up for Obamacare.
* Phil Emery dodging phone calls from Ozzie Guillen looking for a job.
* Josh McCown beginning steroid regimen.
* Charles Tillman punching balls out of high school players' hands to pass the time.
* Jay Cutler finally watching Laguna Beach.
* Devin Hester running receiver routes with high school players just to pass the time.
* Roberto Garza hiking balls to high school quarterbacks just to pass the time. Plus, misses having hands up under his ass.
* Robbie Gould helping Chicago Fire get into the playoffs.
* Stephen Paea choreographing new haka to make it snow.
* D.J. Williams spinning wax at Cobra Lounge.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Pleasure greatly exceeded by pressure, urgency, payroll, bullpen, Bryzzo. Plus: Most Dramatic Week Of White Sox Season Already Over; TWIB Notes; Tiger Woods Is No Ben Hogan, Muhammad Ali Or Rick Allen; Third-Choice Porter Moser Lays Down A Marker; and Bears Skipping First Day Of Draft.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #248: Cubs Season Already Exhausting" »
Posted on Apr 19, 2019