Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
According to sources.
* Marc Trestman using back channels to see if Minnesota job will be open soon.
* Phil Emery using back channels to see if Minnesota job will be open soon.
* Jay Cutler taking over Kristin Cavallari's Twitter feed.
* Kristin Cavallari using back channels to see if Josh McCown is single.
* Brandon Marshall painting target on his uniform.
* Julius Peppers beginning B-12 regimen.
* Marc Trestman using back channels to see if Alouettes job will be open soon.
* Phil Emery trying to sign Bears up for Obamacare.
* Phil Emery dodging phone calls from Ozzie Guillen looking for a job.
* Josh McCown beginning steroid regimen.
* Charles Tillman punching balls out of high school players' hands to pass the time.
* Jay Cutler finally watching Laguna Beach.
* Devin Hester running receiver routes with high school players just to pass the time.
* Roberto Garza hiking balls to high school quarterbacks just to pass the time. Plus, misses having hands up under his ass.
* Robbie Gould helping Chicago Fire get into the playoffs.
* Stephen Paea choreographing new haka to make it snow.
* D.J. Williams spinning wax at Cobra Lounge.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Aka Cody Clang. Plus: Local TV Misses Worse Than Cody Parkey; Money League Baseball; We All Owe Bob Nightengale An Apology; Don't Rewrite History; Cutting Robbie Gould Was The Right Thing To Do; The Kris Bryant Trade Scenario Isn't Hard To Figure Out; Blackhawks Hunk Gets First Win; NHL In Chintzy Tentative Concussion Settlement: Not Our Fault; Fire Thibs; Wild ATS; and Sister Jean Is So Last Year.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #226: To The CodyCopter™!" »
Posted on Nov 16, 2018