Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
"In this 3-part series, Kyle Turley takes us on his journey to to deal with the damaging effects of football through the use of marijuana. After an NFL career that saw him take home All-Pro honors, Turley was diagnosed with pre-CTE. After taking a laundry list of pharmaceutical drugs in order to deal with the associated issues, Kyle found marijuana to be the best available treatment for the problems that he was facing. In this episode, we meet Kyle and see the beginning of his journey."
1. Chasing Strains.
2. Would I Do It Again? In A Heartbeat.
3. Guys Are Ready To Explore.
* Sports Illustrated: Turley: Marijuana Saved My Life.
* CBS Sports Radio: Turley: Marijuana Has Changed My Life For The Better.
* Bob Probert's Broken Brain.
* Tackle Rings?
-More from Beachwood Sports »