Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
10. Team faces rash of injuries after a Joe Maddon STD theme trip.
9. David Ross thrown out at home in Game 7 of World Series after video scoreboard in left tells him to "go the distance."
8. Wrigley Field repossessed in Ricketts credit swap debacle.
7. Reserve outfielder Brant Brown added to team after a rash of injuries and "NO! NOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!"
6. Rahm Emanuel, glad-handing in the seats near the left-field foul line, does the Bartman.
5. Knocked out by Iceland in first round.
4. Michael Ferro gains control of club and replaces players with content optimization bots.
3. Crane Kenney continues to show up for work every day.
2. Donald Trump.
1. Goat tries to sneak poor person into Wrigley and is denied; files lawsuit, gets injunction against playoffs preceding.
Contributing: Marty Gangler, Tim Willette, Eric Emery, Steve Rhodes
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The virus doesn't care how much you want to watch a game. Plus: Other Sports Are Also Back Pending Death; Pandemic Baseball Sucks; Hub Bubs; Hall Of Fame Hossa; The Mystery Of Mitch's Motivation; Choking On Chalk; and It Was Unmistakably A Noose.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #310: Baseball Is Back! (But Is It Really?)" »
Posted on Jun 26, 2020
Walls are falling. Plus: Rob Manfred Is A Cop; Wet Hot American Long Gone Summer; Bubble Life; Better At It Than Baseball; and Belmont Betting.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #309: Life In The Fast Lane" »
Posted on Jun 19, 2020
A moment when everything seems possible. Plus: MLB Draft's Dizzying Heights Of Hype; We Blame The (Lying) Owners; The Neverending Sammy Sosa Saga; and NBA & NHL Flux.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #308: We're All NASCAR Now" »
Posted on Jun 12, 2020