Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
10. Team faces rash of injuries after a Joe Maddon STD theme trip.
9. David Ross thrown out at home in Game 7 of World Series after video scoreboard in left tells him to "go the distance."
8. Wrigley Field repossessed in Ricketts credit swap debacle.
7. Reserve outfielder Brant Brown added to team after a rash of injuries and "NO! NOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!"
6. Rahm Emanuel, glad-handing in the seats near the left-field foul line, does the Bartman.
5. Knocked out by Iceland in first round.
4. Michael Ferro gains control of club and replaces players with content optimization bots.
3. Crane Kenney continues to show up for work every day.
2. Donald Trump.
1. Goat tries to sneak poor person into Wrigley and is denied; files lawsuit, gets injunction against playoffs preceding.
Contributing: Marty Gangler, Tim Willette, Eric Emery, Steve Rhodes
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Not the right year for sexy. Plus: Neymar Is Back!; Super Eagles vs. Our Boys; New Three Favorites; Cubs' Blue Wave; The Ex-Cub Factor; Ricky's Boys Don't Quit Clowning; Joe Maddon Is A Lousy Art Critic; and Schweinsteiger!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #206: Bulls Draft Safe And Sound" »
Posted on Jun 22, 2018
We have a Rafael Palmeiro sighting!Continue reading "The Ex-Cub Factor" »
Posted on Jun 21, 2018