Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
* Couldn't activate Ventra card.
* Phobic about Jumbotrons.
* Found out Old Style was being replaced.
* Shaken by Ryan Sweeney signing.
* The schools his kids would have gone to were closed.
* Starting third baseman Luis Valbuena.
* Even though he's really smart, he still can't spell Samardzija.
* Something about a pet goat.
* Ronnie Woo-Woo still has some voice left.
* Job required donation to Rahm's campaign fund.
* Heard Cubs were bringing Koyie Hill back.
* Cubs wouldn't spring for a separate airplane seat for his binder on road trips.
* Joe Ricketts insisted on pegging his salary to the gold standard.
* ESPN commercials with him in Yankee uniform already in the can.
* Got back on his meds and realized he almost made a terrible mistake.
- Marty Gangler, Steve RhodesMore from Beachwood Sports »
Lake Forest, Loserville. Plus: The Butt Fumble Bulls; Jerry Krause Was Right; Blackhawks Grinding Against Bad Teams; The Charmed Life Of Clean-Living Kris Bryant; Cubs Playing Match Game With Starters; Joe Maddon's World Series Managing Even Worse Than We Thought; Contracting Tim Anderson; Fire Get Schweinsteiger; A Team To Root For; and UIC's Tiny Dance.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #145: The Butt Fumble Bears" »
Posted on Mar 24, 2017