Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
* Couldn't activate Ventra card.
* Phobic about Jumbotrons.
* Found out Old Style was being replaced.
* Shaken by Ryan Sweeney signing.
* The schools his kids would have gone to were closed.
* Starting third baseman Luis Valbuena.
* Even though he's really smart, he still can't spell Samardzija.
* Something about a pet goat.
* Ronnie Woo-Woo still has some voice left.
* Job required donation to Rahm's campaign fund.
* Heard Cubs were bringing Koyie Hill back.
* Cubs wouldn't spring for a separate airplane seat for his binder on road trips.
* Joe Ricketts insisted on pegging his salary to the gold standard.
* ESPN commercials with him in Yankee uniform already in the can.
* Got back on his meds and realized he almost made a terrible mistake.
- Marty Gangler, Steve RhodesMore from Beachwood Sports »
Wendell Scott was to NASCAR what Jackie Robinson was to baseball. The difference was that Robinson played in liberal Brooklyn and had the backing of Branch Rickey, and Scott raced in the segregated South and had . . . nobody."Continue reading "Driven: The Story Of The First African American Inducted Into The NASCAR Hall Of Fame" »
Posted on Jun 20, 2017
Motivating Mike - and Matt.Continue reading "Pelfrey's Proof " »
Posted on Jun 19, 2017
And help may not be on the way. Plus: On Hahn; The Human Journey Of Scott Darling; Bears Look Good Against The Bears!; Dwyane Wade's Fake News; What Kevin Durant Has Done; The Pens & P.K.; and Schweinsteiger!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #157: The Cubs Are Officially In Trouble" »
Posted on Jun 16, 2017