Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
* Jordan waits in line at FootLocker for a pair of Derrick Rose's.
* derrick rose went to mcdonalds and ordered a whopper. And he got it.
* Derrick Rose once had a fake ID made...it still said Derrick Rose.
* When Derrick Rose looks into a mirror his reflection asks for an autograph.
* Twitter follows Derrick Rose.
* Derrick Rose doesn't celebrate Christmas...Christmas celebrates Derrick Rose.
And some others:
* Steven Reed: The NBA didn't come to an agreement. This is just what derrick rose wanted for christmas.
* Jose C Rivera: Derrick Rose once tweeted 141 characters.
* Namit Varma: When Derrick Rose gets pulled over, he asks the questions.
* Michael Brandewie: Derrick Rose's first word was onomatopoeia.
* Dustin Estrada: Derrick Rose counted to infinity... Twice.
* Chad Caldwell: roses take time to smell Derrick roses high tops.
* Simone Yael: when Derrick Rose slices onions, the onions cry.
* Haz Anjum: Death once had a near-Derrick Rose experience.
* Phil Elkrief: Derrick Rose lost his virginity before his dad did.
* Kevin Lane: Derrick Rose doesnt call the wrong number. You answer the wrong phone.
* Jon Greenberg: Rolling Stone named #SmellTheRoses Album of the Year.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Lake Forest, Loserville. Plus: The Butt Fumble Bulls; Jerry Krause Was Right; Blackhawks Grinding Against Bad Teams; The Charmed Life Of Clean-Living Kris Bryant; Cubs Playing Match Game With Starters; Joe Maddon's World Series Managing Even Worse Than We Thought; Contracting Tim Anderson; Fire Get Schweinsteiger; A Team To Root For; and UIC's Tiny Dance.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #145: The Butt Fumble Bears" »
Posted on Mar 24, 2017