Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Plus: Drinking The Bears' Bourbon & Baseball's Blockbusters.
00:50: Tension City.
* Derrick Rose emerges, however briefly, from cocooned existence.
* Sabotaged Carmelo Anthony talks.
* Buying conversion van soon.
* Paranoid Jerry Reinsdorf is back. Quick, someone claim the Twitter feed.
18:00 Bears In Bourbon.
33:00: Baseball Blockbusters.
* Thank you, Emilio Bonifacio. You kept both teams in the game.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The first year of The Rebuild/Is now in the past/But it wasn't so awful/The Sox didn't finish last.Continue reading "The Season In Verse | It Could Have Been Worse" »
Posted on Oct 2, 2017