Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Plus: Drinking The Bears' Bourbon & Baseball's Blockbusters.
00:50: Tension City.
* Derrick Rose emerges, however briefly, from cocooned existence.
* Sabotaged Carmelo Anthony talks.
* Buying conversion van soon.
* Paranoid Jerry Reinsdorf is back. Quick, someone claim the Twitter feed.
18:00 Bears In Bourbon.
33:00: Baseball Blockbusters.
* Thank you, Emilio Bonifacio. You kept both teams in the game.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Aka Cody Clang. Plus: Local TV Misses Worse Than Cody Parkey; Money League Baseball; We All Owe Bob Nightengale An Apology; Don't Rewrite History; Cutting Robbie Gould Was The Right Thing To Do; The Kris Bryant Trade Scenario Isn't Hard To Figure Out; Blackhawks Hunk Gets First Win; NHL In Chintzy Tentative Concussion Settlement: Not Our Fault; Fire Thibs; Wild ATS; and Sister Jean Is So Last Year.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #226: To The CodyCopter™!" »
Posted on Nov 16, 2018