Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
It's clear that coaching is occurring. Plus: Blackhawks Bounce Back; Bulls Find More Ways To Win; and Warm Stove League.
* Kurt Becker.
4:28: Bears Beat Starr, Favre, Rodgers
* From signature loss to signature win.
* Tap the brakes . . .
#Bears NFC record is still 2-5. 1-3 vs NFC North. That's why it's so important they win out. Tiebreakers not in their favor.— Adam Hoge (@AdamHoge) November 27, 2015
* Chris "Ostrowski" Prosinski.
Chris Prosinski on Vic Fangio: "The guy is a genius."— Adam Hoge (@AdamHoge) November 27, 2015
* Dynamic duo:
5. #Bears OLB Lamarr Houston is quietly starting to build a solid season. He's playing with an edge, swagger, a meanness.— Adam Jahns (@adamjahns) November 27, 2015
6. Question Willie Young's fit in the #Bears D if you want. But he's been solid. His ability to handle his coverage duties stood out vs. GB.— Adam Jahns (@adamjahns) November 27, 2015
* "It is clear that coaching is occurring."
* Brought to you by Jeff Rodgers.
The bears really put the special in special teams— Dan Printz (@dprintz7) November 27, 2015
* Colin Kaepernick.
* This is actually from 2014: We've Obtained Johnny Manziel's Scouting Report From The New England Patriots.
* Peter King: The Manziel Mistake.
* Josh McCown.
* Next: 49ers, Washington.
46:41: Blackhawks Bounce Back.
47:36: Bulls Find More Ways To Win.
50:20: Warm Stove League.
Source: David Price and his agent have made it clear that Toronto is "far and away" his top choice in free agency: https://t.co/92ht5Ao3Ig— Robert Murray (@RobertMurrayBBE) November 23, 2015
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #197: On The Baseball Beat With The Cubs Conundrum And The White Sox Slog
Herky-jerky season finally coming into focus, sorta. Plus: The Bread Man!; Bumbling Bears; and Seat Geek Stadium.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #197: On The Baseball Beat With The Cubs Conundrum And The White Sox Slog" »
Posted on Apr 21, 2018