Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Kill fanboy groupthink! Plus: Fight The Bulls Narratives!; Partisan Sports-Watching; Blackhawks Still Trying To Find A Narrative!; and The Hottish Stove League.
* Red Grange.
* John Belushi was born in Humboldt Park; his family moved to Wheaton when he was six.
4:47: The Galloping Bears.
* Fight the narrative! Think for yourself! Seek out wisdom!
* Green Bay vs. Carolina.
* Alshon Jeffery, Jay Cutler & Ego Ferguson.
39:51: Fight The Bulls Narratives!
MondayTuesday can be found on The Mighty 1090.
* Partisan sports-watching.
53:19: Blackhawks Still Trying To Find A Narrative!
48:30: The Hottish Stove League.
* Maddon for Manager of the Year.
* Javy Baez for Trade Bait.
1:03:30: Loews Ventana Canyon Resort.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Trade for Trubisky suddenly not the worst by a Chicago team this year. Plus: 2017 Cubs Get Even Weirder; Are The White Sox The Next Cubs?; and Schweinsteiger!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #158: Bulls To Bears: Hold My Beer" »
Posted on Jun 24, 2017