Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
It's now 2016 or bust - the honeymoon is finally over. Plus: Back to the Future Was An Awful Movie And Huey Lewis Sucks; Jeremiah Ratliff's Bye-Bye Week; When It Comes To Aggrieved White Sox Fans, Cubs Fans Should Feel Fine About Gloating; Duncan Keith's Sudden Surgery; and Derrick & Joakim.
* Jimbo Covert.
2:01: Fans, Media Both Wrong.
* Just everybody, chill about Schwarber.
* Sustained success should not be presumed.
29:40: 2016 Or Bust.
* The honeymoon is finally over.
41:20: Back to the Future Was An Awful Movie.
* Huey Lewis sucks.
* You may disagree.
* Cubs security state.
* Josie's on a vay-ka-shun far away.
* Songfacts: Your Love. From the album Play Deep by The Outfield.
46:09: Jeremiah Ratliff's Bye-Bye Week.
* Greg Gabriel.
54:42: When It Comes To Aggrieved White Sox Fans, Cubs Fans Should Feel Fine About Gloating.
* Irony: White Sox Fans Let Cubs Dictate Their Happiness.
58:00: Duncan Keith's Sudden Surgery.
* Also, Patrick Kane Still Under Investigation.
1:02:54: Derrick & Joakim.
* Role model: Starlin Castro.
Note: James Paul "Jimbo" Covert.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Convenient competing narratives.Continue reading "All Is Not Forgiven, John Fox & Co." »
Posted on Dec 11, 2017