Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Invited to cute play-in game. Plus: Inside Coach Coffman's Castle; The Immorality Of Daily Fantasy And Their Native Radio Announcer Advertising Tools; Jerry Reinsdorf's Pet Cemetery; The Ridiculous Resurrection Of Jay Cutler; The Bulls Are Back Dragging D-Rose's Baggage Around; and the Positive Coaching Alliance.
* Ron Yary.
* The Fearsome Foursome.
* The Doomsday Defense.
1:50: Kiddie Kubs Get Playoff Audition.
* Are The Cubs Better Off Playing The Wild-Card Game On The Road? No. Not even close.
* Les the Beer Vendor.
* No more second-guessing.
* Jesse Rogers: Cubs' Achilles Heel: Getting Runners Home From Third.
* In River North on Tuesday: "Before sitting down to eat, Kasich, who was born and raised in Pittsburgh, also criticized Major League Baseball's one-game wild-card playoff format - which could feature his Pirates and the Cubs.
"How ridiculous is it that these two teams, in all likelihood, Pittsburgh and Chicago, will play one lousy game? It's time to change this. This is an outrage," he said.
* And Dusty's not even there anymore:
From ELIAS: The Cincinnati Reds are 37 games out of first place, their largest deficit since 1953.— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) October 2, 2015
20:35: Inside The Coffman Sports Castle.
* Noah's Ark.
15:18: Fantasy Sports Radio Is The Worst.
* Is this okay, Matt Spiegel?
* Everyone wants a piece of the action - at your expense:
34:56: The Ridiculous Resurrection Of Jay Cutler.
* If he's the answer, you're asking the wrong question.
* The worse a team is, the more valuable Jay Cutler will be!
* Phil Simms, everybody:
Phil Simms is the WORST. Play ends, CHI short of 1st down. I think you gotta go for it here. 40 secs later: I agree with punting here.— Nilla Nillanovic (@JayNilla) September 27, 2015
* Jerry Reinsdorf's pet cemetery:
Is this a subtweet? MT @stevestone: Congrats to Ed Farmer & Darrin Jackson on their return next year. Both are part of White Sox culture.— Beachwood Reporter (@BeachwoodReport) October 1, 2015
47:10: The Bulls Are Back, Dragging D-Rose's Baggage All Around The Court!
58:25: The Positive Coaching Alliance.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Former St. Louis Blues and Milwaukee Bucks exec joins Evil Empire.Continue reading "Sinclair's Cubs Network Names Complicit GM" »
Posted on May 22, 2019