Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Infield, outfield, starting pitching, relief pitching. Plus: I Hate John Fox; The Secret Seven-TE Spread; Fangio's Folly; Rappin' Roger Goodell; Rah! Rah! Sis-Boom-Bah Humbug; and The White Sox, Fire And Sky Reportedly Did Things This Week.
1:00: The Cubs Have Issues!
* The Second Basemen Report!
* Darwin James Kunane Barney is currently an Oklahoma City Dodger.
* Javy Baez's New Swing:
* Our hero.
* Of course Addison Russell has hit two home runs so far today. He still came into today with a slash line of .240/.299/.385.
* No. More. Onesies.
34:40: I Hate John Fox.
* The Secret Seven-TE Spread.
* With the benefit of an extra game, only the Minnesota Vikings (4-1) had a better preseason record than the Bears (3-1). John Fox, Coach of the Year!
* Fangio's Folly.
54:05: Rappin' Roger Goodell.
57:37: Rah! Rah! Sis-Boom-Bah Humbug.
1:03:07: The White Sox Did Something This Week. So Did The Fire. And The Sky.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Was it the "Ricky's Boys Don't Quit" t-shirts? Or the opportunity to see if the Sox could break out of their slump at home where their record was 3-15?Continue reading "Some Fans Don't Quit" »
Posted on May 21, 2018
Tom's Magic Eight Ball sez . . .Continue reading "TrackNotes: Two Down For Justify. One To Go?" »
Posted on May 20, 2018
Meanwhile, Mad Joe Maddon is driving us mad. Plus: Bulls: We Stanks; Captain Kane; Ryan Pace Still Sucks; Last Year Was Supposed To Be Rock Bottom; Mike Trout, GOAT?; C'mon, Ricky, More Nicky!; and Schweinsteiger!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #201: Much Ado About Machado" »
Posted on May 18, 2018