Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Infield, outfield, starting pitching, relief pitching. Plus: I Hate John Fox; The Secret Seven-TE Spread; Fangio's Folly; Rappin' Roger Goodell; Rah! Rah! Sis-Boom-Bah Humbug; and The White Sox, Fire And Sky Reportedly Did Things This Week.
1:00: The Cubs Have Issues!
* The Second Basemen Report!
* Darwin James Kunane Barney is currently an Oklahoma City Dodger.
* Javy Baez's New Swing:
* Our hero.
* Of course Addison Russell has hit two home runs so far today. He still came into today with a slash line of .240/.299/.385.
* No. More. Onesies.
34:40: I Hate John Fox.
* The Secret Seven-TE Spread.
* With the benefit of an extra game, only the Minnesota Vikings (4-1) had a better preseason record than the Bears (3-1). John Fox, Coach of the Year!
* Fangio's Folly.
54:05: Rappin' Roger Goodell.
57:37: Rah! Rah! Sis-Boom-Bah Humbug.
1:03:07: The White Sox Did Something This Week. So Did The Fire. And The Sky.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Who will do our Binny's ads?Continue reading "Bizarro Chicago Sports World | Quenneville Fired, Maddon Lameducked, Renteria Extended" »
Posted on Nov 7, 2018