Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Infield, outfield, starting pitching, relief pitching. Plus: I Hate John Fox; The Secret Seven-TE Spread; Fangio's Folly; Rappin' Roger Goodell; Rah! Rah! Sis-Boom-Bah Humbug; and The White Sox, Fire And Sky Reportedly Did Things This Week.
1:00: The Cubs Have Issues!
* The Second Basemen Report!
* Darwin James Kunane Barney is currently an Oklahoma City Dodger.
* Javy Baez's New Swing:
* Our hero.
* Of course Addison Russell has hit two home runs so far today. He still came into today with a slash line of .240/.299/.385.
* No. More. Onesies.
34:40: I Hate John Fox.
* The Secret Seven-TE Spread.
* With the benefit of an extra game, only the Minnesota Vikings (4-1) had a better preseason record than the Bears (3-1). John Fox, Coach of the Year!
* Fangio's Folly.
54:05: Rappin' Roger Goodell.
57:37: Rah! Rah! Sis-Boom-Bah Humbug.
1:03:07: The White Sox Did Something This Week. So Did The Fire. And The Sky.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Awesome culture not even able to pull off a press conference. Plus: Holy Shit, White Sox; The Bad, Bad, Bad Blackhawks; The Less Bad Bulls; Evanston vs. Champaign; and more!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #339: The Four Horsemen Of Halas Hall" »
Posted on Jan 15, 2021
No-man's land. Plus: Bye Bye Bam-Bam; As The Crow Retires; Zach LaVine Stuffs Stat Sheet; and Evanston vs. Champaign. Go Padres and Red Stars!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #338: Halas Hell" »
Posted on Jan 11, 2021