Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Seasonal baseball disorder in reverse. Plus: The Same Old New Jay Cutler; The Chicago Fire Did Something This Week; Chicago Sky Still Rolling; and Duck, North Carolina.
* Bill George.
* Sun-Times: Chicago's Greatest Athletes By Uniform Number.
* Designated for assignment: The Great Lakes.
3:56: Cold Stove League.
* Hammel for Hamels?
* Samardzija for Russell redux?
* What's the matter with Starlin Castro?
* The Middle Infield Myth.
* I was thinking of Cliff Lee; Cole Hamels has spent his whole career with the Phillies.
* David Robertson, asset.
* Kyle Schwarbeast.
* Tyler Flowers vs. Tyler Teagarden.
* The Mad(don) Scientist.
* Carlos Sosa.
* Everyone will just play left field.
* David Ross.
55:45: The Same Old New Jay Cutler.
* Rick Morrissey: Jay Cutler Is A New Man? We Won't Get Fooled Again.
* Item: Jay Cutler's Conversion Van.
1:00:30: The Chicago Fire Did Something This Week.
1:01:14: Chicago Sky Still Rolling.
1:01:35: Duck, North Carolina.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Aka Cody Clang. Plus: Local TV Misses Worse Than Cody Parkey; Money League Baseball; We All Owe Bob Nightengale An Apology; Don't Rewrite History; Cutting Robbie Gould Was The Right Thing To Do; The Kris Bryant Trade Scenario Isn't Hard To Figure Out; Blackhawks Hunk Gets First Win; NHL In Chintzy Tentative Concussion Settlement: Not Our Fault; Fire Thibs; Wild ATS; and Sister Jean Is So Last Year.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #226: To The CodyCopter™!" »
Posted on Nov 16, 2018