Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
All the drama is on the ice. Plus: Extensive Bulls Coaching Search Turns Up Fred Hoiberg; Most Boring Manager In World Manages Most Boring Team; Cubs Make Kind Of Play They Never Make; How The Triple Crown Is Like The Cubs; and Get Sepp!
* Brian Urlacher: I Don't Care About Bears Fans Or The Media.
4:25: The Exquisitely Boring Blackhawks.
* All the drama is on the ice.
* Play of The Game:
* Former Green Bay Gambler Jon Cooper: The Most Interesting Coach In Hockey.
* Vermette's Game-Winner.
16:15: Extensive Bulls Coaching Search Turns Up Fred Hoiberg.
* He limits the hell out of minutes! He's a world-champion minutes-limiter!
22:00: Most Boring Manager In World Manages World's Most Boring Team.
27:31: Cubs Make Kind Of Play They Never Make.
* Jason Hammel's Cool WHIP:
* Paul Molitor.
* Joe Girardi.
* Uncle Lou.
36:55: Get Sepp!
* How the Triple Crown is like the Cubs.
* The Spoiler.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »