Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Rhodes vs. Coffman! Plus: How The Pundits Get The Ray McDonald Story Wrong; The White Sox Are Boring And We're Done With Them; The Cubs Are Still A Bit Clownish; and The Blackhawks Are Still Playing!
* Dante Jones!
1:05: Rhodes vs. Coffman!
* Thibodeau: Angel or Devil?
* Reinsdorf: Dick Move or Refreshingly Transparent?
* John Paxson: Fire His Ass or Fire His Ass?
* Tom Thibodeau: The Anti-Maddon.
* Defending Reinsdorf!
* Jeff Van Gundy, please!
34:40: How The Pundits Get The Ray McDonald Story Wrong.
* The commentariat's moral calculus.
* George McCaskey, former prosecutor.
46:15: The Blackhawks Are Still Playing!
* Duncan Keith > Tony Snell + Russell Wilson.
58:30: The White Sox Are Boring And We Don't Care Anymore.
* Take your time, Hawk!
1:01:22: The Cubs Are Still A Bit Clownish.
1:05:58: The Chicago Fire Did(n't) Do Something This Week.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
An amusing little scandal.Continue reading "MLB's Sticky Situation" »
Posted on Jan 11, 2021