Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Crab legs vs. Claire's. Plus: Daft Town; Publix Enemy Number One: Kevin White Is Right; Bulls Got Next; Blackhawks Go Wild; Sox Suck; and Maddon's Magic.
2:07: Daft Town.
* Starring Rahm Emanuel.
5:05: Publix Enemy Number One.
Shaun King's explanation in the link above doesn't exonerate Winston one bit of foolish behavior.
* Marcus Mariota: Overrated.
* Drama: Leonard Williams.
15:14: Is Kevin White Right?
* Pace: In the draft you go for greatness; in the free-agent market you fill needs.
21:10: White's Flight Path.
* Circuitous route.
26:40 Yogi White.
* "I'm a great guy. I'm humble."
* "I'm ready to turn this city around."
* "I bring a lot more to the table than Amari Cooper."
* "I'm not gonna change, no matter how many girls want me now."
30:10: Hub's Hype.
* Let Kevin White be Kevin White.
35:30: Draft Town Dud.
* No hotel surge.
* An air war, not a ground war.
* The Schaumburg Seahawks.
* The last, lonely Saint.
40:51: Bulls Got Next.
* Just had to suck a little less.
* No Love, all LeBron.
52:20: Blackhawks Go Wild.
* Kaner vs. Dubnyk.
56:17: Sox Suck.
* Samardzija, Sale.
1:01:28: Maddon's Magic.
* Junior Lake, everybody!
* Hendry's guys.
STOPPAGE TIME: 6:16
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Adelyn Vigil sometimes dreams of volleyball. Texas Republicans are standing in her way.Continue reading "'Just Let Me Play Sports'" »
Posted on Oct 11, 2021