Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Shifting fortunes. Plus: The Network Hockey League; Shark Tank; Cubs Make A Shit Ton Of Money; Jackie Robinson Left; and Mock Draft 5.0!
1:15: Network Hockey League.
14:30: Blackhawks Look Beat.
* Ratings game.
20:45: Shark Tank.
* Eaton: "I respect the hell out of that team."
33:45: Never Forget: The Cubs Make A Shit Ton Of Money.
* Squeezing every last penny out of Wrigley Field.
* Three catchers, Edwin Jackson and Kris Bryant in centerfield.
* "It's clear that they purposely have a flawed roster," says Cub Factor impresario Marty Gangler. "They are missing either a veteran utility guy or another veteran bullpen guy. And it's costing them. So you have to say that they are still in tank mode. And they shouldn't be. Soler and Bryant are good to go already."
* Bye bye Baez.
* Alcantara not Zobrist after all.
* Junior Lake!
51:50: Mock Draft 5.0!
54:23: The Chicago Fire Did Something This Week.
54:25: Jackie Robinson Left.
STOPPAGE TIME: 1:54.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The first year of The Rebuild/Is now in the past/But it wasn't so awful/The Sox didn't finish last.Continue reading "The Season In Verse | It Could Have Been Worse" »
Posted on Oct 2, 2017