Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Shifting fortunes. Plus: The Network Hockey League; Shark Tank; Cubs Make A Shit Ton Of Money; Jackie Robinson Left; and Mock Draft 5.0!
1:15: Network Hockey League.
14:30: Blackhawks Look Beat.
* Ratings game.
20:45: Shark Tank.
* Eaton: "I respect the hell out of that team."
33:45: Never Forget: The Cubs Make A Shit Ton Of Money.
* Squeezing every last penny out of Wrigley Field.
* Three catchers, Edwin Jackson and Kris Bryant in centerfield.
* "It's clear that they purposely have a flawed roster," says Cub Factor impresario Marty Gangler. "They are missing either a veteran utility guy or another veteran bullpen guy. And it's costing them. So you have to say that they are still in tank mode. And they shouldn't be. Soler and Bryant are good to go already."
* Bye bye Baez.
* Alcantara not Zobrist after all.
* Junior Lake!
51:50: Mock Draft 5.0!
54:23: The Chicago Fire Did Something This Week.
54:25: Jackie Robinson Left.
STOPPAGE TIME: 1:54.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
You can't jump on a bandwagon that doesn't leave the station for another 76 days.Continue reading "TrackNotes: Prep Walk" »
Posted on Feb 18, 2019
Go Brew Crew! Plus: Surging Blackhawks Still In Last Place; Accidental White Sox Segment; Bulls Have 12.5 Percent Chance Of Righting Their Ship; Ramblers Puttering Toward Valley Tournament; It's The DePaul Blue Demons And The Duke Blue Devils; and Jones Prep 17-Year-Old Signs With Chicago Fire.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #239: Good Ship Cubs Runs Aground" »
Posted on Feb 15, 2019