Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Shifting fortunes. Plus: The Network Hockey League; Shark Tank; Cubs Make A Shit Ton Of Money; Jackie Robinson Left; and Mock Draft 5.0!
1:15: Network Hockey League.
14:30: Blackhawks Look Beat.
* Ratings game.
20:45: Shark Tank.
* Eaton: "I respect the hell out of that team."
33:45: Never Forget: The Cubs Make A Shit Ton Of Money.
* Squeezing every last penny out of Wrigley Field.
* Three catchers, Edwin Jackson and Kris Bryant in centerfield.
* "It's clear that they purposely have a flawed roster," says Cub Factor impresario Marty Gangler. "They are missing either a veteran utility guy or another veteran bullpen guy. And it's costing them. So you have to say that they are still in tank mode. And they shouldn't be. Soler and Bryant are good to go already."
* Bye bye Baez.
* Alcantara not Zobrist after all.
* Junior Lake!
51:50: Mock Draft 5.0!
54:23: The Chicago Fire Did Something This Week.
54:25: Jackie Robinson Left.
STOPPAGE TIME: 1:54.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Aka Cody Clang. Plus: Local TV Misses Worse Than Cody Parkey; Money League Baseball; We All Owe Bob Nightengale An Apology; Don't Rewrite History; Cutting Robbie Gould Was The Right Thing To Do; The Kris Bryant Trade Scenario Isn't Hard To Figure Out; Blackhawks Hunk Gets First Win; NHL In Chintzy Tentative Concussion Settlement: Not Our Fault; Fire Thibs; Wild ATS; and Sister Jean Is So Last Year.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #226: To The CodyCopter™!" »
Posted on Nov 16, 2018