Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Fanboy media endorses Theo's lies. Plus: Blackhawks In Typical Thrilling Playoff Mode; Bulls Get Bucks; Mock Journalism; The Other Baseball Team In Town; Tribute To Mark Grace.
* Chris Conte.
:39: The Kris Bryant Coincidence.
@BeachwoodReport I have said it! Numerous times. And he should lie! It's in the best interest of his team. That his job.— Adam Hoge (@AdamHoge) April 17, 2015
@BeachwoodReport Fanboy. Now go have a beer and chill out.— Ben Finfer (@BenFinfer) April 17, 2015
.@LenKasper Hey Len, is Theo lying about the service time issue, or are reporters getting the story wrong?— Beachwood Reporter (@BeachwoodReport) April 17, 2015
* Item: The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #40: What Kris Bryant's Status Will Tell Us.
25:56: Blackhawks In Typical Thrilling Playoff Mode.
* Series ended in second period.
* No home-ice advantage.
* Duncan Keith is king.
3:35: Bulls Get Bucks.
* Too much cynical calculation.
* Savvy reporters want to impress those they cover, not advocate for the fan.
* "Cynicism is what passes for insight among the mediocre."
* Another version: "'Cynicism is what passes for insight when courage is lacking."
* No more minutes limits!
* Speculation journalism.
* Mock drafts = mock journalism.
* Speculation on steroids.
39:21: Mock Draft Town.
* It's free!
41:04: The Other Baseball Team In Town.
* Lead gloves.
* Bullpen bright.
47:47: The Chicago Fire Did Something This Week.
48:30: Tribute To Mark Grace.
* A beer and a cigarette holding court.
* Chris Farley, Hunter S. Thompson.
* For the Grace of God go us. (See what I did there?)
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Inexcusable. Flop. Messy. Undisciplined. Ugly. Outcoached. Again.Continue reading "Peak John Fox" »
Posted on Nov 13, 2017
Don't sleep on Brett Hundley! Plus: The NFL's Tomato Cans; Martellus Bennett Is Bigger Than The Game, Y'All; Canadian GOAT: Marc Trestman; Cubs Hot Stove Burns; Dear Rick Hahn: Stay The Course!; An Analytics Story; Blackhawks Baffle; and Bobby Tortoise's Chicago Bulls.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #175: Bears Trap Door Game" »
Posted on Nov 10, 2017