Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Clearing the drama decks. Plus: Who The Hell Is E'Twaun Moore?; The Big Boy Blackhawks; Tony, Oh!; Joe Maddon Is A Madman; The Mesmerizing Minnie Minoso; and The Chicago Fire Do Some Stuff.
1:26: Bye Bye Brandon.
* Brandon's best moment as a Bear: "You just kick the ball!"
* Implications for Cutler?
* Implications for Forte?
* Clearing the drama decks.
* Jerry Angelo traded for Jay Cutler; Phil Emery signed Brandon Marshall.
* Bye bye Briggs.
* Lacking in linebackers.
17:45: Who The Hell Is E'Twaun Moore?
30:21: The Big-Time Blackhawks.
* West Side Stories.
41:25: Tony, Oh!
* In the NFL, teams can't release injured players.
43:38: Joe Maddon Is A Madman.
* We wanna party with you, Cowboy.
* LaStella! LaStella!
* Bye bye Baez.
* Rizzo, Castro.
* Cody Ross, David Ross, Cody Ransom.
* Koyie Hill.
* Best case scenario: Third place.
56:08: The Mesmerizing Minnie Minoso.
59:52: The Chicago Fire Did Some Stuff.
STOPPAGE TIME: :14
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Adelyn Vigil sometimes dreams of volleyball. Texas Republicans are standing in her way.Continue reading "'Just Let Me Play Sports'" »
Posted on Oct 11, 2021