Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Soap opera switches teams: Bulls Window Re-Opened! Blackhawks Window Slams Shut! Plus: Post-Combine Bears; What Kris Bryant's Status Will Tell Us; White Sox Infield By Committee; Dismembering Ricky Renteria; and The Legend Of Theo.
* Gale Sayers.
2:48: Bulls Window Re-Opened!
* Derrick "Gale" Rose?
* Jason Goff.
* Tom Thibodeau, Coach of the Year.
19:50: Blackhawks Window Slams Shut!
34:16: Post-Combine Bears.
* Trading Matt Forte?
* Going Cubs?
40:04: What Kris Bryant's Status Will Tell Us.
* We could all be dead in six years.
* Third base by committee?
45:10: White Sox Infield By Committee.
* Being Steve Stone.
* How 'bout some loyalty to the fans, Reinsdorf!
* Dan Jennings.
* On the big handles!
55:02: Dismembering Ricky Renteria.
* "I think it's going to be a really good experience for us to play with a manager that knows how to win games," said Starlin Castro. "[Renteria] just maybe needs more time to learn more."
56:30 The Legend Of Theo.
* Theo fired his first two managers here in three and has similarly gone through a few batting coaches, in part because he bungled Bill Mueller's situation. Then he hired Manny Ramirez.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Aka Cody Clang. Plus: Local TV Misses Worse Than Cody Parkey; Money League Baseball; We All Owe Bob Nightengale An Apology; Don't Rewrite History; Cutting Robbie Gould Was The Right Thing To Do; The Kris Bryant Trade Scenario Isn't Hard To Figure Out; Blackhawks Hunk Gets First Win; NHL In Chintzy Tentative Concussion Settlement: Not Our Fault; Fire Thibs; Wild ATS; and Sister Jean Is So Last Year.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #226: To The CodyCopter™!" »
Posted on Nov 16, 2018