Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Soap opera switches teams: Bulls Window Re-Opened! Blackhawks Window Slams Shut! Plus: Post-Combine Bears; What Kris Bryant's Status Will Tell Us; White Sox Infield By Committee; Dismembering Ricky Renteria; and The Legend Of Theo.
* Gale Sayers.
2:48: Bulls Window Re-Opened!
* Derrick "Gale" Rose?
* Jason Goff.
* Tom Thibodeau, Coach of the Year.
19:50: Blackhawks Window Slams Shut!
34:16: Post-Combine Bears.
* Trading Matt Forte?
* Going Cubs?
40:04: What Kris Bryant's Status Will Tell Us.
* We could all be dead in six years.
* Third base by committee?
45:10: White Sox Infield By Committee.
* Being Steve Stone.
* How 'bout some loyalty to the fans, Reinsdorf!
* Dan Jennings.
* On the big handles!
55:02: Dismembering Ricky Renteria.
* "I think it's going to be a really good experience for us to play with a manager that knows how to win games," said Starlin Castro. "[Renteria] just maybe needs more time to learn more."
56:30 The Legend Of Theo.
* Theo fired his first two managers here in three and has similarly gone through a few batting coaches, in part because he bungled Bill Mueller's situation. Then he hired Manny Ramirez.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Awesome culture not even able to pull off a press conference. Plus: Holy Shit, White Sox; The Bad, Bad, Bad Blackhawks; The Less Bad Bulls; Evanston vs. Champaign; and more!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #339: The Four Horsemen Of Halas Hall" »
Posted on Jan 15, 2021
No-man's land. Plus: Bye Bye Bam-Bam; As The Crow Retires; Zach LaVine Stuffs Stat Sheet; and Evanston vs. Champaign. Go Padres and Red Stars!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #338: Halas Hell" »
Posted on Jan 11, 2021