Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Almost everything. Plus: Bulls Take Midterm: Blackhawks Slackhawks; The Cubs Are Still A Last-Place Team Until Further Notice; Blue Demons Down; Illinois Up; and Loyola Rambles On.
1:35: Josh McCown Is Available!
2:18: What Pundits Are Getting Wrong About JRW.
* Lower the stakes; no more ESPN.
* Coach Butler has a new gig.
* JRW poached city players, not just suburbanites.
* Forged and backdated map.
* Patrolling the pundits. In The [Thursday] Papers.
* Half the team.
* Screwed: Kids who lost their spots on JRW to ineligible players; kids from neighborhoods who had their best kids poached; kids on other teams who played by the rules.
* White sportswriters feel cheated.
* Race reversal.
* JRW is a longstanding powerhouse, not an underdog.
26:55: Bulls Take Midterm.
* They passed.
* The Gar Man.
* John Paxon has one job.
* The Snellycat.
Gar Forman spotted crying and hugging his Tony Snell Build-a-Bear.— jon greenberg (@jon_greenberg) February 13, 2015
* Eight days a week!
39:35: Blackhawks Slackhawks?
* Causes for concern.
48:16: The Cubs Are Still A Last-Place Team Until Further Notice.
* There is no credit for trying in baseball.
* No more excuses.
* San Diego market vs. Chicago market.
53:30: Blue Demons Down.
56:38: Illinois Up.
59:35: Loyola Rambles On.
For archives and other Beachwood podcasts, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Well, three, really.Continue reading "The NFL Should Do This One Simple Thing" »
Posted on Jun 3, 2020
I couldn't care less whether there's a 2020 baseball season. There, I've said it.Continue reading "I've Had It" »
Posted on May 30, 2020
Billionaire owners cry poor. Plus: Our Hearts Ache For Minneapolis; Illinois Provides Week's Top Sports Story; Last Dance Remnants; The Blackhawks Just Undeservedly Made The Playoffs; Kaner & The Breadman; Reopening Sports; Remembering Biff Pocaroba!; Thibs Lives!; Biggs's Bag; and Chicago-Based Wilson Gets Back The NBA's Official Game Ball.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #306: Baseball Is Blowing It" »
Posted on May 29, 2020