Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Almost everything. Plus: Bulls Take Midterm: Blackhawks Slackhawks; The Cubs Are Still A Last-Place Team Until Further Notice; Blue Demons Down; Illinois Up; and Loyola Rambles On.
1:35: Josh McCown Is Available!
2:18: What Pundits Are Getting Wrong About JRW.
* Lower the stakes; no more ESPN.
* Coach Butler has a new gig.
* JRW poached city players, not just suburbanites.
* Forged and backdated map.
* Patrolling the pundits. In The [Thursday] Papers.
* Half the team.
* Screwed: Kids who lost their spots on JRW to ineligible players; kids from neighborhoods who had their best kids poached; kids on other teams who played by the rules.
* White sportswriters feel cheated.
* Race reversal.
* JRW is a longstanding powerhouse, not an underdog.
26:55: Bulls Take Midterm.
* They passed.
* The Gar Man.
* John Paxon has one job.
* The Snellycat.
Gar Forman spotted crying and hugging his Tony Snell Build-a-Bear.— jon greenberg (@jon_greenberg) February 13, 2015
* Eight days a week!
39:35: Blackhawks Slackhawks?
* Causes for concern.
48:16: The Cubs Are Still A Last-Place Team Until Further Notice.
* There is no credit for trying in baseball.
* No more excuses.
* San Diego market vs. Chicago market.
53:30: Blue Demons Down.
56:38: Illinois Up.
59:35: Loyola Rambles On.
For archives and other Beachwood podcasts, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
A diminished Pegasus opens the new horse racing season amidst a giant orange background.Continue reading "TrackNotes: The Phantom Zone" »
Posted on Jan 22, 2021