Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Bears buffoonery. Plus: Epstein Exits, Unsatisfyingly; Masters Class; Northwestern Football Is Good This Year; and Mo Better Bulls.
* Rhodes: Bears not even finding new ways to lose. They keep losing the same way.
1:55: Epstein Exits, Unsatisfyingly.
Statements from Tom Ricketts, Theo Epstein and Jed Hoyer: pic.twitter.com/rn1N3SdGT9— Chicago Cubs (@Cubs) November 17, 2020
* Rhodes: "It has a feeling to me of mission not accomplished. It has a feeling of disappointment."
17:51: Bears Buffoonery.
* Outcoached, outschemed, outsmarted.
* Pace and Nagy (Pagy?) finally on the clock.
* When Pace was hired six years ago they were in a win now mode.
* Corduroy Patterson.
* Nick Folds.
* Ryan Null.
40:44: Masters Class.
47:20: Northwestern Football Is Good This Year.
1:00:45: Mo Better Bulls.
Hall of Famer Maurice Cheeks is returning to his hometown to serve as an assistant under new Chicago Bulls coach Billy Donovan. https://t.co/wIrBKlTE1p— AP Sports (@AP_Sports) November 14, 2020
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
With all due respect to Mr. The Weeknd, this feels like the half-time show equivalent of sweatpants on a Zoom call.Continue reading "The 13th Annual (More Or Less) Beachwood Super Bowl Halftime Show Prop Bet: Mr. Weeknd?" »
Posted on Feb 5, 2021