Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
George & Ted's Half-Assed Adventure. Plus: Spelling Derrick Rose Without The 'D'; The NFL Playoff Spread; South Side Cubs; and The Blackhawks Are Who We Thought They Were.
* Tony Dorsett.
* Larry Bird.
1:45: Bears Continue To Dominate Offseason.
* Boy Pace.
* Accounts differ, but:
#Bears chairman George McCaskey said that Ernie Accorsi was in on all four GM interviews and all three coach interviews.— Adam Jahns (@adamjahns) January 9, 2015
* Bears Brass: Two And A Half Men.
* The Bears are now the Cubs. And so are the Cubs.
* Jay Cutler, buzzkill.
31:08: Blackhawks Are Who We Thought They Were.
* Richards didn't just shoot the puck - he passed it back to Kane.
* Spelling Derrick without the "D."
42:35: South Side Cubs.
* Samardzija, Bonifacio, Campana.
* Tuffy Rhodes.
* The Sporting Bible.
* Betting odds leverage the idiocy of the masses; the smart gambler finds value in the difference between the perception of the masses and reality.
49:05: Chris Christie's Cowboys.
51:17: Je Suis Charlie.
53:41: Matt Flynn vs. Russell Wilson.
* Olivia Munn, Joe Flacco, John Harbaugh.
1:02:24: Our Man On The Line.
* Playing halvsies in Dallas.
* Detroit Lyin'.
* The road 'dog is live, y'all!
* Overs, unders.
* It's all about Aaron.
* The Ice Bowl.
* Smoke, mirrors and Luck!
STOPPAGE TIME: 35:02
For archives and more, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »