Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Chicago's First 2020 Champions? Plus: The Cubs Are Back; The White Sox Are Back; Thibs Timeline; and Adam Bomb.
:14: Chicago's First 2020 Champions?
* Nothing but blue sky.
* Planning a pandemic parade.
5:20: The Cubs Are Back.
* Kyle Hendricks twirled a gem.
* Yu Darvish grinds Coach's gears.
* Rizzo delivers hand sanitizer to home plate at inopportune time.
Lorenzo Cain has a baseball IQ of a billion. pic.twitter.com/V6HAdVPSiW— Alex Fast (@AlexFast8) July 25, 2020
* Coffman: "It was Pickle Central out there."
13:16: The White Sox Are Back.
* More about the Cubs!
* Wallenstein: Muscled Up.
20:20: The Battle Of Natural Disasters.
20:46 Corey COVID.
* Jonathan Toews now "unfit to play."
25:20: Thibs Timeline.
* Over/Under at 2 1/2 years.
27:46: Adam Bomb.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Adelyn Vigil sometimes dreams of volleyball. Texas Republicans are standing in her way.Continue reading "'Just Let Me Play Sports'" »
Posted on Oct 11, 2021