Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
George and Ted's not-so-excellent adventure. Plus: Bucks, Ducks And College Programs Giving No Fucks; The True Story Of Costa Rica's Weird-Ass Bullfights; Wild Card Weakend, and The Hero of 2015.
* O.J. Simpson.
* Michael Bush.
* Gale Sayers.
* Daughter Gail.
3:55: Our Men In Costa Rica.
* Costa Rica.
* San Jose.
* Punta Islito.
11:40: Bucks, Ducks and College Programs Giving No Fucks.
* Assessing Jameis Winston:
* The failure of college football to adequately train players for the pros.
28:35: Wild Card Weekend.
* The Myth of Bruce Arians.
37:00: The Bears Have Already Blown It.
* Interviews scheduled - with Ted Phillips and George McCaskey!
* Greg Bedard.
* Ernie Accorsi is the most important person in the Bears organization - and he's not even in the organization!
1:01:42: Bulls, Blackhawks, All is Well. Bulls even Weller!
1:02:08: 2014: The Year The Bears Became The Cubs.
* Goat of the Year: Jay Cutler.
1:04:28: The Hero of 2015: Gar Forman.
* But the spotlight will shine hottest on the Cubs regardless of performance.
1:09:56: Touting Thomas.
* Cardinals at Panthers (-6.5): The money's on Carolina.
Tom's Pick: Carolina.
Steve's Pick: Arizona.
* Ravens at Steelers (-3.5): History's with Pittsburgh.
Tom's Pick: Pittsburgh.
Steve's Pick: Baltimore.
* Bengals (-4) at Colts: Luck not enough.
Tom's Pick: Cincinnati.
Steve's Pick: Cincinnati.
* Lions at Cowboys (-7.5): Everything that's wrong with the NFL.
Tom's Pick: Dallas.
Steve's Pick: Dallas.
STOPPAGE TIME: 41:46.
For archives and more, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Defense to get more aggressive, incur more penalties. Plus: The Cubs Did Not Respect 90 Last Year And No One Was Held Accountable; Budget Bullpen Breaks; New Rules, Fools!; Sister Jean Has Down Year; College Admissions' Side Doors; Duncan Keith, Biohacker; Alma Otter!; Puck Drop; and Schweinsteiger!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #243: Bears Make Big Little Moves; Cubs Building A Mystery " »
Posted on Mar 15, 2019
Those ensnared in the current criminal case - which alleges that they paid for their children to get spots on the sports teams of big-name schools - couldn't have succeeded if the college admissions process wasn't already biased toward wealthier families.Continue reading "College Admission Scandal Grew Out Of A System Already Rigged With 'Side Doors'" »
Posted on Mar 15, 2019