Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
George and Ted's not-so-excellent adventure. Plus: Bucks, Ducks And College Programs Giving No Fucks; The True Story Of Costa Rica's Weird-Ass Bullfights; Wild Card Weakend, and The Hero of 2015.
* O.J. Simpson.
* Michael Bush.
* Gale Sayers.
* Daughter Gail.
3:55: Our Men In Costa Rica.
* Costa Rica.
* San Jose.
* Punta Islito.
11:40: Bucks, Ducks and College Programs Giving No Fucks.
* Assessing Jameis Winston:
* The failure of college football to adequately train players for the pros.
28:35: Wild Card Weekend.
* The Myth of Bruce Arians.
37:00: The Bears Have Already Blown It.
* Interviews scheduled - with Ted Phillips and George McCaskey!
* Greg Bedard.
* Ernie Accorsi is the most important person in the Bears organization - and he's not even in the organization!
1:01:42: Bulls, Blackhawks, All is Well. Bulls even Weller!
1:02:08: 2014: The Year The Bears Became The Cubs.
* Goat of the Year: Jay Cutler.
1:04:28: The Hero of 2015: Gar Forman.
* But the spotlight will shine hottest on the Cubs regardless of performance.
1:09:56: Touting Thomas.
* Cardinals at Panthers (-6.5): The money's on Carolina.
Tom's Pick: Carolina.
Steve's Pick: Arizona.
* Ravens at Steelers (-3.5): History's with Pittsburgh.
Tom's Pick: Pittsburgh.
Steve's Pick: Baltimore.
* Bengals (-4) at Colts: Luck not enough.
Tom's Pick: Cincinnati.
Steve's Pick: Cincinnati.
* Lions at Cowboys (-7.5): Everything that's wrong with the NFL.
Tom's Pick: Dallas.
Steve's Pick: Dallas.
STOPPAGE TIME: 41:46.
For archives and more, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Don't think this is as far as Loyola can go - the brackets are breaking their way.Continue reading "SportsMonday: Sweet Seeds" »
Posted on Mar 19, 2018
And the ubiquitous phrase he used to do it.Continue reading "The Man Who Made March Madness A Monster Moneymaker" »
Posted on Mar 16, 2018
Starring Jonah Hill as Bo Rambler. Plus: New Bears Free Agent Haul Replaces Old Bears Free Agent Haul; Score Card; Grimm Reaper; White Sox Boo-Boos; Fire Fail; Tick-Tock, Blackhawks Clock; and Diva Delle Donne.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #192: Let's Go Hobos!" »
Posted on Mar 16, 2018