Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Greed, ego, pride, backstabbing, rivalry, treachery, betrayal - everything but the sex. Plus: If This Is What The Post-Lockdown Sports World Will Look Like, Let's Keep It Locked Down; The Bundesliga Is Back!; Biggs Time Is Back!; and Baseball Is Not (Quite) Back!
* Tribune: Rainfall Sets Daily Record At O'Hare.
* Coffman Quarantine Check-In: "Four of the members of the family have not been terribly efficient the last 60 days or so."
* Grocery stores and bodegas.
9:40: The Bundesliga Is Back!
* And under the microscope.
* Dortmund vs. Schalke!
15:22: If This Is What The Post-Lockdown Sports World Will Look Like, Let's Keep It Locked Down.
NEW: Casino in Hialeah, Florida tests their updated poker tables. pic.twitter.com/VEQ6XuJZAO— Andy Slater (@AndySlater) May 14, 2020
* Rhodes: "It's like the methadone of poker."
22:06: The Literary Themes Of The Last Dance.
* Coffman: Michael Jordan's Regrets(?)
* Wallenstein: How Jordan Led?
* In His First Game Back After Baseball, Michael Jordan Wore His Shorts Backwards:
* The 1.8 Seconds Chicago Will Never Forget.
1:03:27: Biggs Time Is Back!
* Rhodes: Bears still don't have a running back.
1:10:19: Baseball Is Not (Quite) Back!
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Outschemed, outsmarted, outeverythinged. Plus: Northwestern Also A Lie; The Fighting Five; The Honeymooners; and Bryant's Socks.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #332: Losing Ugly" »
Posted on Nov 30, 2020