Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
We like the Nick Foles deal just fine, despite the brush fire that broke out this week. Here's why. Plus: Dennis Rodman's Last Dance; Relive Sammy Sosa Next; Danny Wirtz and Michael Reinsdorf Assert Themselves; and Good Riddance, Kentucky Derby.
3:04: John McDonough Out.
21:46: Marc Eversley In.
26:35: Dennis Rodman's Last Dance.
Apparently tonight's episode of #TheLastDance focuses on Dennis Rodman. I can't believe producers didn't interview me about the time me and a friend shot craps with him in Vegas, so I'll tell the story here. /1— Beachwood Reporter (@BeachwoodReport) April 26, 2020
* Coffman: Authentic Bulls Fan.
45:10: Relive Sammy Sosa Next.
58:42: Good Riddance, Kentucky Derby.
* Chambers: Hot Times In Hot Springs.
* Chambers: Zombie Churchill.
* Chambers: Celebrating Oaklawn's Hijacking.
1:00:27: BREAKING: We Defend Ryan Pace.
* We like the Nick Foles deal just fine, despite the brush fire that broke out this week. Here's why.
* He still made a typically ridiculous Ryan Pace move during the draft, though.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Outschemed, outsmarted, outeverythinged. Plus: Northwestern Also A Lie; The Fighting Five; The Honeymooners; and Bryant's Socks.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #332: Losing Ugly" »
Posted on Nov 30, 2020