Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Least bad move. Plus: Alternate Sports Programming; Thank You (Again), NFL!; Tom Brady Is A Buccaneer; Bears Transactions; Bowman (& Co.) Will Be Back; Gar Forman On Way Out Again; UICUL8R; Elk Grove Village Bails On Bahamas Bowl; Cubs, White Sox DNP.
1:19: Our Sports Programming Suggestions.
* The 1985 Bears!
* The 7th Inning Stretch.
3:24: Thank You, NFL!
* Coffman: "With everything else essentially shut down in world sports other than Mexican and Russian professional soccer, I would like to express my humble thanks for the ongoing football offseason."
4:11 Foles Gold.
* Maske, Washington Post: Winners And Losers (So Far) In NFL Free Agency.
17:55: Thank You Again, NFL!
* Tom Brady is a Buccaneer. (How weird is that?)
* Deion Sanders vs. Bo Jackson:
* Kelsea Ballerini / "Miss Me More"
* Rams release Todd Gurley; Falcons sign Todd Gurley.
* Ryan Tannehill re-signs with the Titans; Marcus Mariota goes to the Raiders.
33:20: Other Bears Transactions.
* Laurence Holmes on the Jimmy Graham signing: "The Packers are looking to upgrade from him, the Bears are looking to upgrade to him."
* Quinn is in; Floyd is oyd.
* Scales the Snapper returns.
* Cornelius Lucas leaves for Washington.
* Roy Robertson-Harris tendered.
* Ha Ha Deon Bush re-signs with the Bears.
45:26: Bears Now Have Better Chance Of Making Playoffs.
* NFL adds a 17th game and another wild card team.
48:28: Bowman (& Co.) Will Be Back.
50:52: Gar Forman On Way Out Again.
* Drape, New York Times: Close The Schools And Bars And Stay Home, But Keep The Horses Racing.
54:18: Cubs, White Sox DNP.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Outschemed, outsmarted, outeverythinged. Plus: Northwestern Also A Lie; The Fighting Five; The Honeymooners; and Bryant's Socks.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #332: Losing Ugly" »
Posted on Nov 30, 2020