Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Cleaning up Manfred's mess. Plus: The Unprecedented Nature Of Kris Bryant; Baseball's New Freaky Rules; Marquee Media Moves; End Of The World According To GarPax?; Bulloney; Ben & Eddy; We're Confused Too, Breadman; Derek Carr's Eyelashes vs. Casey Urlacher's (Alleged) Offshore Gambling Ring; Illinois Hoops Nation Update, and more!
2:15: Astros Anger Not Abating.
* When Mike Trout and Kris Bryant are pissed, you've really gone and done it
8:17 Alert Cooperstown, We Have An Idea.
* Ommegang: Where Heaven Met Earth . . . And Stayed Awhile.
9:20: Manfred's Mess.
* We have another idea.
11:23: The Unprecedented Nature Of Kris Bryant.
* Has any MVP-level superstar (who was screwed out of service time and dangled in trade talks) ever been asked to do as much as he has been asked to do - and done it so good-naturedly?
* A necessity of front office failure.
27:04: Baseball's New Freaky Rules.
* ESPN: What You Need To Know.
33:21: I Don't Have Any White Sox News, Do You?
* Not really, but let's mourn the end of free baseball on TV.
35:25: Marquee Media Moves.
* New Cubs venture snags Bruce Levine and Gordon Wittenmyer.
* Plus: In The Wake of Paul Sullivan.
37:23: End Of The World According To GarPax?
* Michael Reinsdorf reportedly asserting himself.
* Coach rolling his eyes at Lauri Markkanen's latest.
* Kris Dunn done but not done?
44:18: Ben & Eddy.
* Eddy Curry: The Truth Was Way Worse.
* Ben Gordon: Where Is My Mind?
58:50: We're Confused Too, Breadman.
* Relevant Post-Pod Breaking News: Bears Cut Prince Amukamara, Taylor Gabriel.
* Mettawa: It's like Bannockburn.
1:04:09: Welcome To Chicago, Luka, We Guess.
* Coach: "They haven't acquired anybody that I'm excited about."
1:04:22: Welcome Back, Stefanie Dolson!
1:04:38: Illinois Hoops Nation.
* DePaul men just lost ninth straight.
* Loyola men beat Illinois State, improve to 11-4 in conference play.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
From the Sugar Kings to the South Side, Castro to Trump.Continue reading "The Evolution, Revolution And Devolution Of Cuban Baseball" »
Posted on Jul 13, 2020
We're day-to-day, folks. Including: Play (COVID) Ball!; Unless Someone Dies, Part 2; Blackhawk's Life Mattered; Cubs Closer Posers; If The Pros Can't Get It Together, How Can High Schools And Colleges?; Oh, Canada; WNBA Dedicates Season To Social Justice; Red Stars Life, and more!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #312: Options & Futures" »
Posted on Jul 11, 2020