Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Cleaning up Manfred's mess. Plus: The Unprecedented Nature Of Kris Bryant; Baseball's New Freaky Rules; Marquee Media Moves; End Of The World According To GarPax?; Bulloney; Ben & Eddy; We're Confused Too, Breadman; Derek Carr's Eyelashes vs. Casey Urlacher's (Alleged) Offshore Gambling Ring; Illinois Hoops Nation Update, and more!
2:15: Astros Anger Not Abating.
* When Mike Trout and Kris Bryant are pissed, you've really gone and done it
8:17 Alert Cooperstown, We Have An Idea.
* Ommegang: Where Heaven Met Earth . . . And Stayed Awhile.
9:20: Manfred's Mess.
* We have another idea.
11:23: The Unprecedented Nature Of Kris Bryant.
* Has any MVP-level superstar (who was screwed out of service time and dangled in trade talks) ever been asked to do as much as he has been asked to do - and done it so good-naturedly?
* A necessity of front office failure.
27:04: Baseball's New Freaky Rules.
* ESPN: What You Need To Know.
33:21: I Don't Have Any White Sox News, Do You?
* Not really, but let's mourn the end of free baseball on TV.
35:25: Marquee Media Moves.
* New Cubs venture snags Bruce Levine and Gordon Wittenmyer.
* Plus: In The Wake of Paul Sullivan.
37:23: End Of The World According To GarPax?
* Michael Reinsdorf reportedly asserting himself.
* Coach rolling his eyes at Lauri Markkanen's latest.
* Kris Dunn done but not done?
44:18: Ben & Eddy.
* Eddy Curry: The Truth Was Way Worse.
* Ben Gordon: Where Is My Mind?
58:50: We're Confused Too, Breadman.
* Relevant Post-Pod Breaking News: Bears Cut Prince Amukamara, Taylor Gabriel.
* Mettawa: It's like Bannockburn.
1:04:09: Welcome To Chicago, Luka, We Guess.
* Coach: "They haven't acquired anybody that I'm excited about."
1:04:22: Welcome Back, Stefanie Dolson!
1:04:38: Illinois Hoops Nation.
* DePaul men just lost ninth straight.
* Loyola men beat Illinois State, improve to 11-4 in conference play.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The NFL's decision to allow fans at games enabled us to examine the potential influence that large sports events can have on local viral transmission. Although we could not definitively assess cause and effect, the results were striking.Continue reading "The NFL's COVID Warning For Baseball" »
Posted on Apr 7, 2021
From the Pecos League to the record books.Continue reading "The Yerminator Has Landed" »
Posted on Apr 5, 2021