Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
It's grim and we're bereft. Including: Bears Now Within Hail Mary's Of Being Within Two-Point Plays Of Winning Games; Grievance Grievance; Every Bulls Worst Loss Yet Is Worse Than The Last Worst Loss Yet; Lovie's Beard Has One Game Left This Year; Paul Reed Still The Man; and St. Edward High School's Racist Taunts.
* Coffman: "The key to happiness in life is low expectations."
1:40: Bears Now Within Hail Mary's Of Being Within Two-Point Plays Of Winning Games.
* ChicagoBears.com, Oct. 30, LOL: Bears Offensive Line Starting To Find Its Groove.
* Coffman: Mitch More Jacoby Than Drew.
* Rhodes: "Kwiatkowski is the Nicholas Castellanos of the Bears - he's showing them what hungry looks like."
* Khalil Smack.
* NBC Sports Chicago: A-Rob Isn't Mad About His Pro Bowl Snub, But His Teammates Are.
* Patterson's Perfect Play:
46:50: Grievance Grievance.
* Cubs held hostage by a situation of their own making.
52:05: White Sox Outbid League For Gio Gonzalez.
* Coffman: "He looks up to five-and-divers."
54:19: Every Bulls Worst Loss Yet Is Worse Than The Last Worst Loss Yet.
58:24: Patrick Kane Still Loves Playing Hockey.
* Keith back, Seabrook benched.
1:02:05: Lovie's Beard Has One Game Left This Year.
1:02:33: Paul Reed Still The Man.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #291: Derrick Rose Wishes He Was A Dentist & Other Strange Stories Of The Week
Rich basketball player jealous of teeth-pullers. Plus: Joe Maddon Is A Liar And Clever Things To Say About The Buffalo Sabres, The Houston Asterisks, John Henry, Charles Barkley, The Chicago Bulls, The Chicago Blackhawks, Adderall & eSports; Bobby Knight; Jason Kipnis, Spring Training, PECOTA, Kenny Williams and Illinois' Basketball Nation.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #291: Derrick Rose Wishes He Was A Dentist & Other Strange Stories Of The Week" »
Posted on Feb 14, 2020