Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
3-4 felt like 1-6. Now they're 3-9. Plus: BoyGarPax; Buy The Blackhawks?; Looks Like Northwestern University!; and DePaul Is The New Loyola.
1:25: Ugliest 6-6 Ever.
* Leiser: Late Touchdown Lets Laughable Bears Escape Lions 24-20 On Thanksgiving | Mitch Trubisky and the Bears salvaged an afternoon of mistakes with a late touchdown to reach 6-6.
* Coffman: This was his worst play of the season:
Trubisky got so close to a first down and then he didn't. 😂 pic.twitter.com/2NAXvZBVM3— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) November 28, 2019
* And this was his worst play of the season:
Prince Amukamara has had a super year. But, his coverage here can't get any worse pic.twitter.com/MUehvuRAOQ— Bears Barroom (@BearsBarroom) November 28, 2019
* Safety valves.
* Rhodes: The Lions have three quarterbacks better than Trubisky.
* Perfect tackle or imperfect running back?
Kyle Fuller stuffs 'em in the red zone with a picture-perfect tackle! 😤 @Cudi_K #Bears100— NFL (@NFL) November 28, 2019
📺: #CHIvsDET on FOX
📱: NFL app // Yahoo Sports app
Watch free on mobile: https://t.co/QeumWCLyaU pic.twitter.com/V72uUCKUiy
* Biggs Time.
* Cowley, ugh: Sources: Reinsdorf To Turn Up Heat On Forman.
* Heat check:
Zach LaVine stole the ball and the game from the Hornets 🤯— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 24, 2019
LaVine had 49 to help Bulls come back from down 5 with 14 sec left pic.twitter.com/oAqEXdtcF8
49:43: Buy The Blackhawks?
* ESPN Power Rankings: "Despite spectacular goaltending, the Blackhawks have been a confusing team. They're poised to go on another few small runs, but it is probably another transition season for the club."
55:26: Looks Like Northwestern University!
1:01:15: DePaul Is The New Loyola.
"Paul Reed had 23 points and 11 rebounds as DePaul won its seventh straight game to start the season, getting past Central Michigan 88-75 on Tuesday night."
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
This is mostly a test reaffirming how much trouble telling the truth can cause for media chatterboxes with no sense or decorum.Continue reading "How Mark Giangreco Blew Himself Up" »
Posted on Mar 5, 2021
Surely in the 120-year history of the South Side franchise no front office made such a grievous error. However, investigation and hindsight are required..Continue reading "Worst White Sox Trade Ever?" »
Posted on Mar 1, 2021
The higher purpose: Cheap-shit condos and another Starbucks.Continue reading "TrackNotes: Arlington's Amber Alert" »
Posted on Feb 26, 2021