Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
The spot-on Bears. Plus: Zooless Cubs Clubhouse Is Broken; They're Bad, They're Nationalwide; Who's Next, Joe, Chris Bosio?; Castellanos vs. Merrifield; Guarded Bulls Optimism Now Unguarded Pessimism; Seabrook's Ghost; Rehire Lovie Smith Again!; Too Much Courage For Red Stars; and CPS Sports Struck.
:40: The Spot-On Bears.
* Tabor Time.
* Nagy's Magic-Eight Ball: We suck.
* Dear Matt Nagy: The games aren't played in secret. We see the whole thing!
* Greenberg: "[T]he Bears are the kind of 3-4 that feels more like 1-6."
* Garafolo vs. Garoppolo.
* From the I to the Wishbone.
35:00: Zooless Cubs Clubhouse Is Broken.
40:56: They're Bad, They're Nationalwide.
* Obligatory White Sox mention.
43:40: Who's Next, Joe, Chris Bosio?
* Maddon bringing Butters, Buss and Mallee to Anaheim.
46:11: Castellanos vs. Merrifield.
47:43: Guarded Bulls Optimism Now Unguarded Pessimism.
52:00: Seabrook's Ghost.
* ESPN: "One bad decision, and you're stuck with Brent Seabrook at $6.875 million annually for the rest of your life (or 2024, whatever comes first)."
55:03: Rehire Lovie Smith Again!
* Coffman, November 2018: Loving Lovie Too Long.
59:24: Too Much Courage For Red Stars.
1:01:17: CPS Sports Struck.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #291: Derrick Rose Wishes He Was A Dentist & Other Strange Stories Of The Week
Rich basketball player jealous of teeth-pullers. Plus: Joe Maddon Is A Liar And Clever Things To Say About The Buffalo Sabres, The Houston Asterisks, John Henry, Charles Barkley, The Chicago Bulls, The Chicago Blackhawks, Adderall & eSports; Bobby Knight; Jason Kipnis, Spring Training, PECOTA, Kenny Williams and Illinois' Basketball Nation.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #291: Derrick Rose Wishes He Was A Dentist & Other Strange Stories Of The Week" »
Posted on Feb 14, 2020