Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Trubisky's legs are the only competitive advantage he has. Plus: The Only News In Football That Really Matters; The Bears Have More Tight Ends Than The Pence Family; Where Is Your Offensive Line Coach God Now; Letter Of The Week; Saints Marching Line; Boss Ross Or New Joe; The Blackhawks' Weird Goalie Sitch; Thank You, Luol Deng; Fire Lovie Smith Watch; and The Red Stars Semifinal vs. the Portland Thorns.
* Over The Cap: "Kyle Long signed a revised contract on February 26, 2019 with the Chicago Bears. The contract removed 2021; the contract now runs through the 2020 season . . . 2020 is a team option year due by the end of the 2019 league year."
6:37: We Made It This Far Before Mentioning Trubisky.
* Run, Mitchell, Run.
10:46: The Bears Have More Tight Ends Than The Pence Family.
* Rhodes: "Wasn't it Mike Ditka who said if you have seven tight ends you don't have any?"
* Barbieri: Trey Burton Finds Physical Limitations "Frustrating."
12:18: The Only News That Ever Really Matters In Football Is . . .
* . . . The injury report. - Coach Coffman
* Barbieri: Bears Hoping Akiem Hicks Returns From IR This Season.
18:30: Where Is Your Offensive Line Coach God Now?
20:29: When The Saints Go Marching Into Soldier Field . . .
* . . . They are a 3.5-point underdog.
21:29: Letter Of The Week.
* Rhodes: "Everything's coming up Patriots and Putin."
29:24: Boss Ross Or New Joe?
41:38: Blackhawks Finally Won A Game.
* Weird goalie sitch, tho.
46:56: Thank You, Luol Deng.
It's extremely heartwarming that the Bulls are bringing back Luol Deng for one last unnecessary medical procedure.— M@ (@MattSpiegel670) October 17, 2019
53:36: Fire Lovie Smith Watch.
* Former Bears coach not good enough for University of Illinois.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The higher purpose: Cheap-shit condos and another Starbucks.Continue reading "TrackNotes: Arlington's Amber Alert" »
Posted on Feb 26, 2021
In an age where a small-market team like San Diego makes a splash with a $340 million deal for Fernando Tatis, Jr., the owners claim they simply can't continue to stock the rosters of 160 minor league teams, paying many players less than minimum wage.Continue reading "MLB Cuts Out The Heart Of America" »
Posted on Feb 22, 2021