Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Trubisky's legs are the only competitive advantage he has. Plus: The Only News In Football That Really Matters; The Bears Have More Tight Ends Than The Pence Family; Where Is Your Offensive Line Coach God Now; Letter Of The Week; Saints Marching Line; Boss Ross Or New Joe; The Blackhawks' Weird Goalie Sitch; Thank You, Luol Deng; Fire Lovie Smith Watch; and The Red Stars Semifinal vs. the Portland Thorns.
* Over The Cap: "Kyle Long signed a revised contract on February 26, 2019 with the Chicago Bears. The contract removed 2021; the contract now runs through the 2020 season . . . 2020 is a team option year due by the end of the 2019 league year."
6:37: We Made It This Far Before Mentioning Trubisky.
* Run, Mitchell, Run.
10:46: The Bears Have More Tight Ends Than The Pence Family.
* Rhodes: "Wasn't it Mike Ditka who said if you have seven tight ends you don't have any?"
* Barbieri: Trey Burton Finds Physical Limitations "Frustrating."
12:18: The Only News That Ever Really Matters In Football Is . . .
* . . . The injury report. - Coach Coffman
* Barbieri: Bears Hoping Akiem Hicks Returns From IR This Season.
18:30: Where Is Your Offensive Line Coach God Now?
20:29: When The Saints Go Marching Into Soldier Field . . .
* . . . They are a 3.5-point underdog.
21:29: Letter Of The Week.
* Rhodes: "Everything's coming up Patriots and Putin."
29:24: Boss Ross Or New Joe?
41:38: Blackhawks Finally Won A Game.
* Weird goalie sitch, tho.
46:56: Thank You, Luol Deng.
It's extremely heartwarming that the Bulls are bringing back Luol Deng for one last unnecessary medical procedure.— M@ (@MattSpiegel670) October 17, 2019
53:36: Fire Lovie Smith Watch.
* Former Bears coach not good enough for University of Illinois.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
If the regulation had been altered as Perdue wanted, it would have been a boon for some of his largest donors. Perdue has received hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from the owners of professional sports clubs, including now-fellow Georgia Sen. Kelly Loeffler, who co-owns Atlanta's WNBA team, the Dream.Continue reading "Georgia Senator David Perdue Privately Pushed For A Tax Break For Rich Team Owners" »
Posted on Nov 22, 2020
Evading guidelines meant to save lives because for some reason the games must go on.Continue reading "New Mexico Basketball Teams Flee To Texas COVID Hotspots" »
Posted on Nov 22, 2020
Country on a sportswashing spree.Continue reading "Formula One's Dirty Saudi Deal" »
Posted on Nov 10, 2020