Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Team has an identity after all. Plus: The Bulls Make The Regular Season Like Lovin' - Fun; Blackhawks Are Like Carlos Santana With Rob Thomas - So Smooth; Adam, Ricky and the Duke; and Cubs Get Their Man!
* Daniel Carcillo's number is 13.
* Even the Coach isn't watching.
2:08: The Bears Do Have An Identity.
* They play the same game every week.
* The question isn't who are they, it's why are they who they are.
* Odds are weird.
* Marc Trestman's one-season stand.
* Jay is our quarterback.
* That photo.
22:40: The Bulls Make The Regular Season Like Lovin' - Fun.
* Bulls and Blackhawks both championship contenders.
* To live and die with Kirk Hinrich.
* Thibs makes Must-See TV.
29:55: Blackhawks Are Like Carlos Santana With Rob Thomas - So Smooth.
* Corey Crawford Is Out A Few Weeks Because He Fell At A Concert.
* Post-Circus Trap.
* Steeger. Steegy.
* Stan "The Man" Bowman.
* Cap and gown.
39:13: Adam, Ricky and the Duke.
* LaRoche, Hahn and Zach.
* Abreu, Abreu . . . walk like an Egyptian.
* White Sox not done yet.
45:27: Cubs Get Their Man!
* Lester or bust.
For archives and more, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Chicago's champions. Plus: Bears Money Is Stupid; The Cheaters vs. The Tomahawkers; Yasmanknee Grandal; Cubs Have It Their Way; Bielema Dilemma; Bulls Reportedly Trying To Be Suns; Bowman's Blackhawks Bombing; and Red Stars Reach For Sky.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #379: Sky High" »
Posted on Oct 22, 2021