Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
PECOTA comes home to roost. Plus: White Sox Ovah The Hump; Bulls Surprisingly Sign Serviceable Players; Blackhawks Surprisingly Sign Serviceable Players; Soccer's Super Sunday; and The Fire Are Back!
:46: Cubs WTF.
* Hail, PECOTA!
* Our entire outfield for Madison Bumgarner?
* Coffman: A Modest Cubs Proposal.
* The Italian Stallion.
* Mark DeRosa, not David DeJesus, is a rumored Cubs managerial candidate!
Currently works for MLB Network.
* Coffman loves Joe Girardi almost as much as he loved Tony Snell.
* Theo Epstein on the clock!
* Coffman: Fire Jason McLeod!
McLeod called him "a lottery ticket."
* Expecting more from Jose Quintana was not unreasonable.
* Point a finger at Maddon and four more point at the front office.
Narrator: The answers were not within.#Cubs— Beachwood Reporter (@BeachwoodReport) July 2, 2019
* Cubs swing bats harder after Maddon gets ejected!
* They need a scruff-grabber.
39:58: White Sox Ovah The Hump.
54:01: Soccer's Super Sunday.
59:05: The Fire Are Back!
* Coffman was there!
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Once the season begins, the other eight defenders are given instruction and practice during pre-game drills. Not so with pitchers, and it shows.Continue reading "Pitchers Can't Catch" »
Posted on Aug 10, 2020
The (physical) jewel of American racing will soon become another array of condos, apartments and strip shopping that has already made Arlington Heights just so special.Continue reading "TrackNotes: 22-Year Temper Tantrum Approaches Endgame" »
Posted on Aug 5, 2020
The reality of a fall without sports is sinking in.Continue reading "Forced Sports Timeout Puts Squeeze On College Coffers, Scholarships And Towns" »
Posted on Aug 5, 2020
Sherman's "March to the Sea" commemorated on a hockey jersey.Continue reading "Why A Canadian Hockey Team's Name Recalls U.S. Civil War Destruction" »
Posted on Aug 4, 2020