Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
PECOTA comes home to roost. Plus: White Sox Ovah The Hump; Bulls Surprisingly Sign Serviceable Players; Blackhawks Surprisingly Sign Serviceable Players; Soccer's Super Sunday; and The Fire Are Back!
:46: Cubs WTF.
* Hail, PECOTA!
* Our entire outfield for Madison Bumgarner?
* Coffman: A Modest Cubs Proposal.
* The Italian Stallion.
* Mark DeRosa, not David DeJesus, is a rumored Cubs managerial candidate!
Currently works for MLB Network.
* Coffman loves Joe Girardi almost as much as he loved Tony Snell.
* Theo Epstein on the clock!
* Coffman: Fire Jason McLeod!
McLeod called him "a lottery ticket."
* Expecting more from Jose Quintana was not unreasonable.
* Point a finger at Maddon and four more point at the front office.
Narrator: The answers were not within.#Cubs— Beachwood Reporter (@BeachwoodReport) July 2, 2019
* Cubs swing bats harder after Maddon gets ejected!
* They need a scruff-grabber.
39:58: White Sox Ovah The Hump.
54:01: Soccer's Super Sunday.
59:05: The Fire Are Back!
* Coffman was there!
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #291: Derrick Rose Wishes He Was A Dentist & Other Strange Stories Of The Week
Rich basketball player jealous of teeth-pullers. Plus: Joe Maddon Is A Liar And Clever Things To Say About The Buffalo Sabres, The Houston Asterisks, John Henry, Charles Barkley, The Chicago Bulls, The Chicago Blackhawks, Adderall & eSports; Bobby Knight; Jason Kipnis, Spring Training, PECOTA, Kenny Williams and Illinois' Basketball Nation.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #291: Derrick Rose Wishes He Was A Dentist & Other Strange Stories Of The Week" »
Posted on Feb 14, 2020