Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Wait, what? Plus: White Sox Finally Reach Mediocrity; Bears Continue Contest Between Kickers Who Won't Be On Opening Day Roster; USNWT's Excessive Celebration; Raptors Beat Wrecked Warriors; and Zombie Blues Rise From Dead.
1:10: Zombie Blues Rise From Dead.
* Belleville Blues, Too.
* Nebraska Sucks Too; After All, It Only Has One Cameral.
* 'It Shouldn't Be Called Hockey, It Should Be Called Goalie.'
* 'It Shouldn't Be Called Goalie, It Should Be Called Health.'
* Conn Smythe Trophy Is Indeed Awarded To The MVP Of The Playoffs.
* Craig Berube Is Still Interim Head Coach.
19:48: Raptors Beat Wrecked Warriors.
* 'It Shouldn't Be Called Basketball, It Should Be Called Health.'
* Our Man Fred VanVleet & Farms Is The Best Player Rockford Has Produced.
33:18: The Cubs Are Not In First Place.
* Coffman: It's Up To Yu, Now.
* Beer Trifecta!
Jason Heyward, by homering last night became the first Cub with a "Beer Trifecta" this season.— Christopher Kamka (@ckamka) June 12, 2019
A home run at Coors Field, Miller Park & Busch Stadium in the same season.
Kyle Schwarber was the only Cub to do it in 2018. #Cubs
* Won't You Come Home, Ben Zobrist, Won't You Come Home.
53:45: White Sox Finally Reach Mediocrity.
* Whoa, this news just broke:
* Rhodes: Keep Colome & Co.
57:31: Bears Continue Contest Between Kickers Who Won't Be On Opening Day Roster.
All 3 #Bears kickers missed consecutive FG attempts in practice today. Matt Nagy was asked what went through his mind when that happened:— Adam Hoge (@AdamHoge) June 11, 2019
"Whatever went through your mind went through my mind."
59:22: USNWT's Excessive Celebration.
* Maybe the 13th goal against Thailand wasn't worth going nuts over.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
What would happen if they wielded their economic and cultural power collectively?Continue reading "Black Athletes Have A Trump Card They Are Not Using Enough" »
Posted on Sep 13, 2019
(Hint: It's absurd.)Continue reading "The Truth About The New Halas Hall" »
Posted on Sep 5, 2019
The best, most comprehensive list anywhere.Continue reading "Chicago Predicts The Bears Season" »
Posted on Sep 5, 2019