Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
The anti-Belichick can't win at this game. Plus: Cubs Progress To The Mean; White Sox Suddenly Not As Bad As You Think They Are; Sixers-Warriors; The NHL's Deadly Denial; Wrigleyville Literally The Worst; and Dragging The Derby.
:50: Bill Barr's Bears Draft.
* Setting narratives that confuse the issues.
* Future U.S. Senator Casey Bednarski:
The #Bears are aiming to have at least 5 kickers at rookie minicamp:— Adam Hoge (@AdamHoge) April 29, 2019
John Baron II (San Diego State)
Emmit Carpenter (Minnesota)
Casey Bednarski (MN ST-Mankato)
Spencer Evans (Purdue)
Alex Kjellsten (McNeese State)
Here's Bednarski from 70 w/ a backflip: pic.twitter.com/cp2gFQ9gga
* Media props.
* 538: No Team Can Beat The Draft.
* NBC Sports: Bill Belichick: Every Team Uses The Same Draft Chart.
* Ryan Pace Is Not Some Kind Of 4th-Round Guru, People!
* "Conviction" Is Not A Virtue!
* Morrissey: David Montgomery Fills The Hype Vacuum For Bears' Draft.
* You can't teach speed!
* What a three-down back means in a Matt Nagy offense.
* Old enough to remember when Jordan Howard was considered Pace's best draft pick ever!
* David Montgomery Sears.
* Riley Boo Ridley.
* Riley Wrong-Way Ridley.
* The Bizarro Kevin White.
* JP Morgan Chase Daniel Jones Day.
* Duke Pete Shelley.
44:25: Cubs Progress To The Mean.
* Coffman: Hossa > Lester.
* El Mago.
* P.S.: Addison Russell.
59:09: The White Sox Suddenly Not As Bad As You Think They Are.
* Coffman/Keuchel 2020!
1:07:24: The NHL's Deadly Denial.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Times like these open the curtain on who or what people really are.Continue reading "TrackNotes: Dastardly Derby Drama" »
Posted on Mar 29, 2020
A visit to Ernie Banks' grave instead. Plus: Curly Neal Made Life Better; Tokyo Drift; The McCaskeys Absolutely Did Not 'Step Up;' Ryan Pace's Pathetic Record Just Got Worse; Bears Re-Sign Tyler Bray!; Biggs Time; Cubs, White Sox Minor Transactions; and UIC Screws Steve McClain.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #297: The Opening Day That Wasn't" »
Posted on Mar 27, 2020