Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
The anti-Belichick can't win at this game. Plus: Cubs Progress To The Mean; White Sox Suddenly Not As Bad As You Think They Are; Sixers-Warriors; The NHL's Deadly Denial; Wrigleyville Literally The Worst; and Dragging The Derby.
:50: Bill Barr's Bears Draft.
* Setting narratives that confuse the issues.
* Future U.S. Senator Casey Bednarski:
The #Bears are aiming to have at least 5 kickers at rookie minicamp:— Adam Hoge (@AdamHoge) April 29, 2019
John Baron II (San Diego State)
Emmit Carpenter (Minnesota)
Casey Bednarski (MN ST-Mankato)
Spencer Evans (Purdue)
Alex Kjellsten (McNeese State)
Here's Bednarski from 70 w/ a backflip: pic.twitter.com/cp2gFQ9gga
* Media props.
* 538: No Team Can Beat The Draft.
* NBC Sports: Bill Belichick: Every Team Uses The Same Draft Chart.
* Ryan Pace Is Not Some Kind Of 4th-Round Guru, People!
* "Conviction" Is Not A Virtue!
* Morrissey: David Montgomery Fills The Hype Vacuum For Bears' Draft.
* You can't teach speed!
* What a three-down back means in a Matt Nagy offense.
* Old enough to remember when Jordan Howard was considered Pace's best draft pick ever!
* David Montgomery Sears.
* Riley Boo Ridley.
* Riley Wrong-Way Ridley.
* The Bizarro Kevin White.
* JP Morgan Chase Daniel Jones Day.
* Duke Pete Shelley.
44:25: Cubs Progress To The Mean.
* Coffman: Hossa > Lester.
* El Mago.
* P.S.: Addison Russell.
59:09: The White Sox Suddenly Not As Bad As You Think They Are.
* Coffman/Keuchel 2020!
1:07:24: The NHL's Deadly Denial.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Surely the chance to witness a big league ballgame in person doesn't even make the Top 100 of issues that need solving. But that's just it. What we have always taken for granted has been robbed from us.Continue reading "Home Field Hankering" »
Posted on Sep 14, 2020
John Edward "Skip" Bayless II owns decades of insufferable arrogance as a sports opinionator; seldom has he seemed so clearly trapped in the wrong century.Continue reading "Dak Prescott Is The Hero Skip Bayless Will Never Be" »
Posted on Sep 11, 2020