Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
And not because Khalil Mack was their first-round selection. Plus: Why The Raiders and Giants Ought To Use This Coping Mechanism That Some People With Depression Use; We See You, Cardinals; The Return Of Robbie Gould Journesia; Dan Bernstein In Thrall To Ryan Pace's Execufuck Of The Year Award; The Cubs Are Back - To .500!; Here's To You, John Hancock; Pedro Strop Is So Cub; TIL: Addison Russell Has Three Children Under The Age Of Four With Three Women From Pensacola; and Tim Anderson And El Mago Both Had Themselves A Week.
* Why The Raiders and Giants Ought To Use This Coping Mechanism That Some People With Depression Use.
* Rhodes: Dave Gettleman too stupid to know how stupid he is; Jon Gruden too smart to know he's too smart for his own good.
* The Bidwell-Kingsbury-Murray Axis.
* Breaking: With their first choice in the 2019 draft, the Chicago Bears select Khalil Mack.
* The Inferiority of Print:
* The Bears had a good day: Packers, Vikings, Lions make awful picks.
36:54: The Return Of Robbie Gould Journesia.
* See the Show Notes and listen in at 1:00:04 of The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #234: Double Doinkage.
42:25: Dan Bernstein In Thrall To Ryan Pace's Execufuck Of The Year Award.
47:49: The Cubs Are Back - To .500!
* But still.
#Cubs lost, but they pitched well.— Christopher Kamka (@ckamka) April 25, 2019
Last 14 games: 10-4, 2.07 ERA, 126.0 IP, 137 K, 1.048 WHIP
* People who suck the joy out of life.
* He invented the signature:
* Cy Chatwood.
55:47: Pedro Strop Is So Cub.
* Also: Like Pedro Strop's car, we may not be getting Brandon Morrow back.
* Breaking: The Ricketts Family Is Out Of Money!
* Theo Pace.
1:02:32: TIL: Addison Russell Has Three Children Under The Age Of Four With Three Women From Pensacola.
1:04:29: Tim Anderson Had Himself A Week.
Current MLB stolen base leaders:— Sox On 35th (@SoxOn35th) April 22, 2019
1. Tim Anderson - 9
T-2. Dee Gordon - 8
T-2. Billy Hamilton - 8
T-4. Mallex Smith - 7
T-4. Adalberto Mondesi - 7
T-6. Tommy Pham - 6
T-6. Delino DeShields - 6
T-6. Jonathan Villar - 6 pic.twitter.com/UDOY1dagWg
1:06:04: El Mago Had Himself A Week.
The most Javy Baez play possible. pic.twitter.com/V9uDL4KgV0— Eli Hershkovich (@EliHershkovich) April 24, 2019
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Yikes.Continue reading "SportsMonday: Vacate This Lineup" »
Posted on Feb 24, 2020
Cleaning up Manfred's mess. Plus: The Unprecedented Nature Of Kris Bryant; Baseball's New Freaky Rules; Marquee Media Moves; End Of The World According To GarPax?; Bulloney; Ben & Eddy; We're Confused Too, Breadman; Derek Carr's Eyelashes vs. Casey Urlacher's (Alleged) Offshore Gambling Ring; Illinois Hoops Nation Update, and more!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #292: Alert Cooperstown, We Have An Idea" »
Posted on Feb 21, 2020