Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
It was the best of sports, it was the worst of sports. Plus: When The Water Polo Coach Is Corrupt . . . ; Eloy!; Ricketts' Still Out Of Money; The Ex-Cub Factor; Punter Stays Pat; So You're Saying The Blackhawks Still Have A Shot; Bulls Blowing Tank; and We Don't Start The Fire.
* SI cover: Chuck Foreman Bruises The Bears.
* Jerry Burns.
1:35: It Was The Best Of Sports, It Was The Worst Of Sports.
* Coffman: "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the greatest fraud in American history: amateur athletics. But that is another column for another time. For today: let's have some Madness!"
* Shoutout to the Jonny McFarbers:
* David Kaplan's best friend, Tom Izzo:
You are incredibly soft. https://t.co/1UZ16YiOBa— David Kaplan (@thekapman) March 22, 2019
28:35: When The Water Polo Coach Is Corrupt . . .
* Rhodes: Ode To An Eyesore.
45:51: Ricketts' Still Out Of Money.
53:44: The Ex-Cub Factor.
* Hello, Cleveland!
1:06:00: Punter Stays Pat.
1:07:36: Bulls Blowing Tank.
1:08:05: We Don't Start The Fire.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Adelyn Vigil sometimes dreams of volleyball. Texas Republicans are standing in her way.Continue reading "'Just Let Me Play Sports'" »
Posted on Oct 11, 2021