Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Legion of Boom. Plus: The NFL Season In Review & Playoffs In Preview; Managers-In-Waiting; White Sox Sweepstakes; Bulls(hit) On Parade; and Blackhawks Actually Irrelevant.
* No rest for the playoff wicked.
9:24: Magic Matt.
* Sports Illustrated: How The Bears Became Fun Again, One Knock At A Time.
15:25: NFL Season Review.
* AFC East: The Patriots, Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, Miami's heat, and the Ghost of Jay Cutler.
* AFC West: The Chiefs, the Chargers, Phony Philip Rivers, Anthony Lynn, living and dying in LA, and those poor San Diegans.
* AFC North: Lamar Jackson, Mike Tomlin, Baker's Browns, and Marvin Lewis.
* AFC South: The Texans, the Colts, Illinois' Whitney Mercilus, and a lot of defense.
* NFC East: The Cowboys, home-field advantage, and Mitch Trubisky's intermediate passing game.
* NFC West: The Rams, the Seahawks, and Russell Wilson's sex life.
* NFC South: The Saints, Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Jameis Winston, Ryan Fitzmagic's beard, and the Lovie-less Buccaneers
* NFC North: The Vikings, the Packers, Matt Patricia, Matthew Stafford, and of course the Bears.
51:40: NFL Playoff Preview.
* Andrew Luck vs. Deshaun Watson.
* Pete Carroll vs. America's Team.
* Offense vs. Defense.
* Matt Nagy vs. Doug Pederson.
56:39: Legion Of Boom.
Matt Nagy on the idea promoted by Chase Daniel for all of Soldier Field to do his "BOOM" before kickoff: "It might be pretty cool."— JJ Stankevitz (@JJStankevitz) January 4, 2019
* Mark Loretta vs. Mark DeRosa vs. David Ross.
* The question-marky Cubs.
1:09:04: White Sox Sweepstakes.
* Harper and Machado!
1:11:45: Bulls(hit) On Parade.
* "Everything they're doing is wrong."
1:15:35: Blackhawks Actually Irrelevant.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
All the decisions are designed to guarantee the games proceed and income accumulates, not that players are safe. Only one value at a time can be the top priority.Continue reading "Notre Dame's Deadly Game" »
Posted on Sep 23, 2020
Shouldn't someone ask if lives are being placed jeopardy?Continue reading "Notre Dame's Deception" »
Posted on Sep 21, 2020